Plastic surgery

Options

Replies

• 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I agree if you can afford it and it makes you feel good about yourself.... GO for it. If done correctly they can look great. I'm guessing since I've never had the nerve to ask anyone who does have them if I can feel them they probably feel very the same too.

Actually since we are in a forum setting I'll just ask.... do they feel the same as real boobs?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    You just do what will make you happy, that's all that matters right? I personally like mine small, I HATED they way they were when I was in the 120's...... but with that said, it really does effect your confidence, so if this is what you have been wanting, and you know it will make you feel happy with yourself, then I say DO IT!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Just got a set of new girls on 2/1
    no regrets....contact me if you have any questions

good luck!
    Kim
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I agree if you can afford it and it makes you feel good about yourself.... GO for it. If done correctly they can look great. I'm guessing since I've never had the nerve to ask anyone who does have them if I can feel them they probably feel very the same too.

Actually since we are in a forum setting I'll just ask.... do they feel the same as real boobs?

I've felt my sister's and they felt pretty real- not *quite* as squishy as real ones, but very close.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a serious medical issue, I say no, no, no! What are they gonna look like in 20 years???:noway:

perky !
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    yey!!!!!! im getting mine done at the end of july i cant wait but am nervous because Im having 455CC take me up to a DD-E but i love to run :/ hope they dont stop me....i will bandage them if i must!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    personally, I say nay... but that's just cause if mine were any bigger I'd poke an eye out.

crackin up ! I just want mine lifted ! Im fine with the size
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    yey!!!!!! im getting mine done at the end of july i cant wait but am nervous because Im having 455CC take me up to a DD-E but i love to run :/ hope they dont stop me....i will bandage them if i must!!

Oh you're brave! I'm kinda freaked out about then being too big-- I'm just 5 feet tall I feel like if I ended up with D's I would look like a cartoon
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a serious medical issue, I say no, no, no! What are they gonna look like in 20 years???:noway:

perky !

:laugh:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    My opinion doesn't matter as it is your body.

However, as you are still in the process of losing weight, please consider waiting until you've maintained your weight loss for several months as the shape of your body is still changing. Once you get the implants, you're stuck with them and if you choose a size NOW, you may choose a size that won't look proportional once you're in maintenance.

Good luck, whatever you choose!
  • farmgirl88
    farmgirl88 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't know.... it's kinda like getting a tattoo in an obvious place. Make sure you're 1000% committed before you do it and make sure you do your research on who is going to do it. Also, make sure you've taken into account everything that could go wrong as well as general maintenance and care (EX: you have to replace them every 10 years or so, it can potentially create problems with breastfeeding in the future, etc.)
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    oxok saw your pics do you really want them that big?
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have DD's so if you look at my profile pic, yes I think D's are too big for our height. I will give you a cup or two if you want them lol
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I don't know.... it's kinda like getting a tattoo in an obvious place. Make sure you're 1000% committed before you do it and make sure you do your research on who is going to do it. Also, make sure you've taken into account everything that could go wrong as well as general maintenance and care (EX: you have to replace them every 10 years or so, it can potentially create problems with breastfeeding in the future, etc.)

Yeah according to my sister, the whole 'replace after 10 years" is a fallacy. Also this doctor warrantees his work for your whole life, if you ever have a problema dn they need to be replaced or whatever, it doesn't cost anything.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    My opinion doesn't matter as it is your body.

However, as you are still in the process of losing weight, please consider waiting until you've maintained your weight loss for several months as the shape of your body is still changing. Once you get the implants, you're stuck with them and if you choose a size NOW, you may choose a size that won't look proportional once you're in maintenance.

Good luck, whatever you choose!

Yes, I'm definetly not setting a surgery date today. Still need to think about it more and I want to be at my goal weight before committing.
  • fifibox
    fifibox Posts: 69
    Options
    The most important thing is that ur at ur ideal weight when u get them. so if u want to get them fine, but for best results this is a must. it will also show u if this is a spur of the moment/gratify the flesh thing :-)
  • niffer82402
    niffer82402 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You go girl! :happy: I would LOVE to buy new girls but have way too many other things to pay off. :frown: I am almost completely flat-chested and I HATE IT! I am also worried about what other people (mainly my parents) would think of it. Maybe someday.....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I rather like my little girls. :smile: But as small as they are, sometimes clothes that otherwise fit my waist, hips and shoulders are too tight across the chest. I was recently dress shopping and was really surprised that some 6's fit except in the chest. And that's with a set of barely Bs.

Just keep in mind you might end up having to buy larger and have your clothes altered to fit right.
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    YAY!! i will be getting mine done this summer!! Do it for YOU! don't listen to what others say. I have soo many people telling me not to get them but I have wanted them for so long, it's a confidence thing. plus i'll be more proportionate. Good luck girl!!