Progress Pictures :) 28/ F/ 218-193=25 lbs Lost

Options
2»

Replies

• wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You GO girl! BTW you are a very pretty young lady. (Don't worry. I'm straight. And old enough to be your Grandmother.But I am a portrait artist so I notice faces. You have a good one! lol!)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful! That face! Gorgeous! You are more toned in your arm but not bigger id say. What a difference in those pics! Absolutely amazing! Just imagine 6 months! You will be on fire!:) add me!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Btw im straight and married too.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm 218 now so seeing what another 25lb loss could mean for me is really interesting - thanks so much for sharing your pics with us all. It sounds like you're having fun anyway. :smile: Not sure about your knees specifically, but after an exhausting day arnica tablets and a hot bath never hurt. Good luck with your six month plan honey!
  • loro9159
    loro9159 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are motivation to me!
  • HeyHeyJLynn
    HeyHeyJLynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    terar21 wrote: »
    Wow good job girl! Very noticeable difference. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, thank you! :)

• HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    Fantastic! You GO girl! BTW you are a very pretty young lady. (Don't worry. I'm straight. And old enough to be your Grandmother.But I am a portrait artist so I notice faces. You have a good one! lol!)

Thank you! :) And you are so kind, what a nice thing to say, thank you again!

I am actually into photography (just a hobby) and seem to mostly end up doing family style and portraits, so I understand what you're saying. I hope eventually I will feel much more comfortable being in front of the camera as well.

• HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    You are very beautiful! That face! Gorgeous! You are more toned in your arm but not bigger id say. What a difference in those pics! Absolutely amazing! Just imagine 6 months! You will be on fire!:) add me!

You guys are making me BLUSH. Haha. Thank you! And I surely hope so... Okay, I will send you a friend request here in a moment. :)

• HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    Btw im straight and married too.

Y'all are funny with your disclaimers. ;)
  • HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    Wow! I'm 218 now so seeing what another 25lb loss could mean for me is really interesting - thanks so much for sharing your pics with us all. It sounds like you're having fun anyway. :smile: Not sure about your knees specifically, but after an exhausting day arnica tablets and a hot bath never hurt. Good luck with your six month plan honey!

Awww how AWESOME! I'm glad that my sharing the pictures could give someone in a similar situation a little insight. That makes me feel even better. :)

I am having SO much fun. The Camp Gladiator work outs are some of the hardest things I've ever done, but we have different activities every time so that makes it very interesting. The trainer is very fun, positive and supportive and the group of people are the same. I'm usually the last to finish everything, but I'm never made to feel bad about it - they all just encourage me to push through which is exactly what I've needed.

Where might I find arnica tablets?

• HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    loro9159 wrote: »
    Great job!! You are motivation to me!

Thank you! That's a wonderful thing to hear. :)

• sweetgamerchick4life
    Options
    great job I cant wait to see my weight to come off
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can get arnica at any health food store. I would also make sure that you are stretching enough, warming up, cooling down, that kind of thing. I have trouble with my knees too and the thing that has helped the most is taking off 50 lbs and keeping it off for a year. When my knee bothers me it is usually because of lifting things that are probably too heavy for me to begin with. I can be a bit of an idiot that way.lol!
  • HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    great job I cant wait to see my weight to come off

:) Thank you!

I would love to see your progress, when it does start coming off.

• HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    You can get arnica at any health food store. I would also make sure that you are stretching enough, warming up, cooling down, that kind of thing. I have trouble with my knees too and the thing that has helped the most is taking off 50 lbs and keeping it off for a year. When my knee bothers me it is usually because of lifting things that are probably too heavy for me to begin with. I can be a bit of an idiot that way.lol!

I'll write that down.

I could definitely improve on the stretching... I'm going to get a pool float "noodle" and use it to help stretch/ massage my calves and skin muscles. I'm hoping that will help some. I'm hoping continuing to lose weight will help as well.

I'm doing some weight training, but I don't think any of it has been too heavy so far... Haha. Well, stop being an idiot! ;)

• Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty. Awesome results! :) I need to take more before after pics!
  • HeyHeyJLynn
    Options
    Autk79 wrote: »
    You are so pretty. Awesome results! :) I need to take more before after pics!

Thank you so much!

Well, get started now. :)