10 Weeks, and 28lbs down with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• schnicklefritz1
    schnicklefritz1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started at 282 and I am now at 239 and I am also having problems seeing changes and that is 40+ pounds of loss for me. I think we are our own worst critics. I see a difference, and you notice a difference in your clothing...so keep up the hard work and keep the faith. My trainer keeps the pictures as I can't stand to look at them, some day...I am hoping I see a difference. Right now I don't, but I don't like myself enough yet to really really look. I will not quit, I will keep going, I have an awesome trainer that cares enough to keep pushing and to not give up on me, so I won't give up on me either. B)
  • aliciamarieeeeee
    Options
    I can see a difference, way to go awesome job! Reading your post & see your pictures is motivating me more I'm only 2 weeks in ( I'm 5"5 as well I started at 225 & I'm hoping to get down to 175 or lower) & I'm struggling but I love when I see post like yours it makes me see that it's possible & I just have to stick with it, I wish you the best of luck on your journey! & keep up the wonderful work :)
  • LauraPa1mer
    LauraPa1mer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!!
  • AshleyNicolePedigo
    AshleyNicolePedigo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference all over! You are doing a hell of a job and your hard work is really showing!!!! I'm def jealous! You look great! Keep it up!!!
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Great Job. I started about 8 weeks ago have gone from 220 to 205 we are about the same weight rage :D . You are doing awesome!!!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! I can TOTALLY see changes!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! So encouraging, and I'm glad I can help motivate others. :) Just an update...I've lost 30lbs now total, and went shopping today, and was able to go down another size in clothes. Feeling good, and starting week 4 of C25K, and day 4 of T25 Beta! Just want to encourage everyone to stick with it, make your goals, and tell the people around you what you are doing so they can help, and not tempt you. Nov 5 marks a complete 3 months for me, I'm hoping to be down 33lbs. Making goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!