• penfold282
    penfold282 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • peaberry20
    peaberry20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

2r1zvgz.jpg

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

You look amazing! I'm the same height as you and am around the same start weight too (79kg to be exact; down from 86kg last year but I stalled, regained some weight and need to get back on track now) so your photos are totally motivating me! May I ask what your workout regime was like?
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    peaberry20 wrote: »
    votkuhr wrote: »
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

2r1zvgz.jpg

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

You look amazing! I'm the same height as you and am around the same start weight too (79kg to be exact; down from 86kg last year but I stalled, regained some weight and need to get back on track now) so your photos are totally motivating me! May I ask what your workout regime was like?

Agreed! Info please!!

• claire_elisa
    claire_elisa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you all look amazing! I am 5'5 and this thread is such an inspiration :smile:
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    aww good job everyone!! <3 This has to be my favorite thread!!! Only been on my health journey for almost 6 weeks and one week was a toughie where I almost fell way far off the wagon to the point my head was telling me to give up.... all I needed was some support from mfp and reading how I'm not the only one who has had a bad week and I just forced myself to start eating right again. On top of my bad week I still ended up losing .7lbs (don't know how) but man it was what I needed!! So thank you everyone for posting pics and being so damn positive!! I love you for it! :#

25941415.png

• megpiemac12
    Options
    Very inspirational!!
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    How does everyone tone up so much? I have lost 21lbs on my 5.3 frame and nobody noticed yet, and my clothes are about the same. I do cardio/ some weight training. Need to see/feel some changes!
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    dschassie wrote: »
    I am 5'4" and 32 years old. Progress pic on the right is from December 2013, I have lost a few more pounds since then….

ef7b410a-8baa-4bc8-9561-847880d99f5c_zps4c0c7694.jpg

you are an inspiration. Well done
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tmauck4472 wrote: »
    b301e337-0bee-406e-ba7a-25f7f98af522_zps41361ad5.jpg

I've lost a bit more but haven't updated pic yet.

Congratulations and well done
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    first picture 208, second and third picture 155 lbs, I am 5'4
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    How does everyone tone up so much? I have lost 21lbs on my 5.3 frame and nobody noticed yet, and my clothes are about the same. I do cardio/ some weight training. Need to see/feel some changes!

Not saying I'm the definition of "toned" (I don't usually use that word), but I noticed a difference with heavy weight lifting. I barely did any cardio.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I am 5'4", SW - 184, CW - 180, GW - 140/5
    Cannot wait to come on this thread with my own pics!!
    You are all amazing!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!