edited October 2014
    Options
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    pinksafyre wrote: »
    No she is GROSS and I don't care what anyone says ; she's a slore and she's freakish in body due to her messing with herself ie: plastic surgeries upon surgeries, plus Botox fillers etc AND the adipose tissue she DID have injected in to her a*s to make it the hugest, freakiest deformed A*s in the entire worlD1 There I said it

Why we cannot admire a perfectly fine looking butt without any injection or surgeries done on it? Damn attention seekers with fake bodies/faces..

Be grateful with what God has given to you naturally
    I trust you don't wear makeup then ;).

Ah..You are correct :wink: I am fine with how I look. Just lipgloss and eyeshadows will do.

Why need to wear heavy makeup to deceive men's eyes?

I recalled a conversation by one of my male pals that he would slept with women that he picked at bar. Before the sun is up,he would disappear from them. He said he couldn't imagine how they look with their natural face,no makeup.

Lip gloss and eye shadow = make up.

Just to highlight my face feature a lil bit (only for functions/parties) or I go without it (most of time). Easily wipe off, save time and cost

I think you're missing the point. You're saying women should be happy with what God gave them and not want more. But you're at least unhappy enough to use eye shadow and lip gloss.

Also just because it's your preference that doesn't mean that all other women have to share it, or that it's better than what they do.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    No she is GROSS and I don't care what anyone says ; she's a slore and she's freakish in body due to her messing with herself ie: plastic surgeries upon surgeries, plus Botox fillers etc AND the adipose tissue she DID have injected in to her a*s to make it the hugest, freakiest deformed A*s in the entire worlD1 There I said it

Why we cannot admire a perfectly fine looking butt without any injection or surgeries done on it? Damn attention seekers with fake bodies/faces..

Ah..You are correct :wink: I am fine with how I look. Just lipgloss and eyeshadows will do.

I recalled a conversation by one of my male pals that he would slept with women that he picked at bar. Before the sun is up,he would disappear from them. He said he couldn't imagine how they look with their natural face,no makeup.

Just to highlight my face feature a lil bit (only for functions/parties) or I go without it (most of time). Easily wipe off, save time and cost

I think you're missing the point. You're saying women should be happy with what God gave them and not want more. But you're at least unhappy enough to use eye shadow and lip gloss.

True. But I do want to go back to talking about butts more.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options

True. But I do want to go back to talking about butts more.

*Hands up* Me too. Any more great pic of butt?
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    To me yes, I would feel so good about myself physically if I had a butt that big without surgery and breasts that big without surgery.

It is easy to have sexy butt, just do squat challenge. As for girlies, too big is also a problem. No fun especially your cup is D.

No amount of squats is going to make my butt as big as hers. Breast wise I can fit into training bras. If I had the choice I would choose the boobs and the back problems that can come with them, over these boobs I have now that have to be pushed together if I want them to touch. I was happy with my breasts before I lost weight.

Umm..Her butt really look smackable..

If I have a choice, I prefer J.Lo butt with boobies of size C. But men prefer bigger girlies. They never know the bigger the assets the heavier it is. Imagine to carry the weight of 8-10lbs all the time in front of you and need to wear bra to look fabulous

To me it does. I prefer really big butts. I like the way they look in pants, skirts, dresses and other clothes. I do not typically like muscular butts. If the but does not move I do not like it. I prefer butts that move when the person walks. Having a round butt can be nice, but once the person works out enough to stop the butt from moving I do not like it. A butt that does not move when I smack it is no good. They are hard, I do not like the way they feel I may as well be rubbing my hands on a wall because they have a much give as drywall. I want a butt like Jell-O. If I could go from what I have now to a D cup I would be ok with the weight difference.

0_0 Don't smack my butt. You may not like how it feels. *just joking*

Yeah..but I prefer sexy rear view of men than women's butt ,the one that can move when walking. Can we have a pic of men's sexy butts instead of Kim Kardashian?

lol I won't smack yours. I agree with you about the men's butts. It has been the same woman's butt twice. Lets switch genders. Get an example of a man's toosh.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Obviously desperate for compliments! So here goes...
    Yes dear, you look great! Beautiful, sexy, lovely!

Lol….. The woman in the picture is Kim Kardashian.

You know, I wondered who it was! *LOL* I had no idea. You know, I'm seriously wondering now, and I'm not a hater- don't care one way or another about the woman, but I am baffled by this: The woman's got more money than she knows what to do with. Why would she walk out the door in that outfit? I mean, seriously. There are people at my local Wal-mart dressing like that. Ya'll, I'm in EAST TENNESSEE. This woman has worn really nice fashions. WTH is up with that hot mess? Can't wrap my head around this one.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    Obviously desperate for compliments! So here goes...
    Yes dear, you look great! Beautiful, sexy, lovely!

Lol….. The woman in the picture is Kim Kardashian.

You know, I wondered who it was! *LOL* I had no idea. You know, I'm seriously wondering now, and I'm not a hater- don't care one way or another about the woman, but I am baffled by this: The woman's got more money than she knows what to do with. Why would she walk out the door in that outfit? I mean, seriously. There are people at my local Wal-mart dressing like that. Ya'll, I'm in EAST TENNESSEE. This woman has worn really nice fashions. WTH is up with that hot mess? Can't wrap my head around this one.

kimmmmm.jpg

• HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No, however

wood_plow.gif

I can't explain how much I like that response.
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I know a lot of young people that treat their makeup as self expression and not necessarily to attract others. I think that's an awesome take on makeup, as another way to create art.

Your friend sounds charming. How much makeup do I need to wear to get a partial night with him? :p

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    yep.
  • CasseyBee
    CasseyBee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Her back is complete motivation...my butt is already that big just needs toning lol
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Naw, I like cowboy butts
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    dear god yes

and yea

wood plow
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    hell to no.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    afTX1J5.jpg

Just sayin'.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Yeah she is sexy.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    no.

not visually appealing.
  • tar0809
    tar0809 Posts: 122 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Her butt is way too big for my tastes and no that outfit is not cute at all!!! but hell if she likes it all the more power to her I suppose :)
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Her butt is awesome, but I wouldn't want it... I would take maybe half of it. The outfit is ugly..
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    too much cellulite back there; will take a squat butt against that anyday