What gives!?

Options
The day that I workout twice & eat only 1200 calories, how in thee hell did I gain 2lbs overnight? I know not to get hung up on the numbers, but I cannot help but be disappointed when I see that! Anyone else have this frustration??

Replies

• brischu2243
    Options
    Maybe that 2 lbs is muscle you're starting to build! I bet if you measured yourself you would see a difference :) Keep going lady, you rock!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Normal weight fluctuations.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It's most likely that your muscles are retaining water.
  • lschaal1
    Options
    I realize it's normal, but it drives me crazy lol. Thanks all for the encouragement :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Maybe that 2 lbs is muscle you're starting to build! I bet if you measured yourself you would see a difference :) Keep going lady, you rock!

no

its most likely water retention from 2 workouts in one day.
  • Tornadoes_R_Fun
    Options

lol i wish i could build 2 lbs in a day.

• CiciRoscoe
    CiciRoscoe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! As women we fluctuate water like no ones business so it would be better to measure daily vs. scale daily. It could just be muscle :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Two pounds of muscle gained overnight would be pretty incredible. I'm in the water weight/normal fluctuations camp on this one.

• MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That is normal weight fluctuations that happens to us all unfortunately. Keep up the good work and you'll see results!