• daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I DO have the iPhone 6

do you like it?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Have the iPhone 5S and getting the 6 this weekend. IOS works great for me and the family.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Blackberry Z10 and I love it. Commence shunning now :wink:
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Wait... Blackberry is still a thing? :p
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I am getting the Brigadier by Kyocera this week
  • OldDogSparky
    Options
    I've had the Lumia 920 for about 2 years now and still love it. I tried the other OSs, but I just prefer the WP8 layout. Will probably keep this one for a while since it has been good to me. I use Runtastic Pro to track both my cycling and running.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I have an old Nokia dumb phone
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    daisyverma wrote: »
    I DO have the iPhone 6

do you like it?

i freaking LOVE IT!
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    Switched from S3 to S5 and I love it. No battery issue and response time is amazing.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3...I watch a lot of video on my phone, and rarely talk, so the large screen is perfect for me. The battery life is surprisingly long considering the screen size. I really love this phone.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Wait... Blackberry is still a thing? :p
    LOL. I deserved that

• steveashley1969
    steveashley1969 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S4 as a developer and tech geek there is no alternative to android that holds a candle.

If your not a techie and basically technologically illiterate and just want to txt, FB and listen to music then IPhone is for you. If you want a OS and device with real power and flexibility as well as a modicum of security (Yes the IPhone is by far more hackable)...go android.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S4 as a developer and tech geek there is no alternative to android that holds a candle.

If your not a techie and basically technologically illiterate and just want to txt, FB and listen to music then IPhone is for you. If you want a OS and device with real power and flexibility as well as a modicum of security (Yes the IPhone is by far more hackable)...go android.

In other words, if you want Android to work well, you better want to mess with it...a lot.
  • daisyverma
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am a bit of a techie and I do like android. I have a Macbook and Ipad which is why I chose the S3 over the iphone ...wanted to try Android

That Google Nexus 6 is looking great...stock android ...dont have to deal with manufacturer apps and fillers. Its just pure android....and damn expensive :(
  • daisyverma
    edited October 2014
    Options

LOL . Blackberry was once a very solid phone...dropped my BB Tour so many times..didnt charge it for days...solid as a brick

too bad RIM fizzled out...too sure of themselves and ignored their competition..boy did that mistake cost em. 'SWOT' analysis gone bad.

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    iphone 5s
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Love my iPhone 5. My reminders and iMessages sync with my iPad and my MacBook. Everything works fine and it takes great photos.
  • LovelyLaroo
    LovelyLaroo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Loving my iPhone 5s!