B)
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want friends!
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for inappropriate friends. hehehhehe >:)
  • DvrDawg
    DvrDawg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would like to connect as well - looking for as many accountability partners as I can get! This is my first week on here.
  • HAS415
    HAS415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    HAS415 wrote: »
    I'd like some new friends who share the same goal as me. I'd like to lose the last 20 lbs but in a healthy way with balance between diet and exercise. I'm 5'10 and 150 lbs. I've lost 128 since April of 2013. Sort of caught up a little in an eating disorder. Kind of. I don't know. That's what people tell me. Right now I'm more confused than anything. And it sucks.

OMG I started reading this and I said, OMG that sounds just like me!! It WAS me....I forgot I had posted something on this thread!!!! This disease has me so scatter brained and absent minded, I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on straight...which my trainer says it isn't, so I guess I'm lucky I still have it! :/
  • latteking
    latteking Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • msyoshie
    msyoshie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    adds=motivation....im in
  • moreman
    moreman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    U can add me also
  • georgina_ball
    Options
    Addd meee!! im an everyday user and ill like ya stuff ;)
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    <3
  • elibalmz
    Options
    I want friends. If anyone lives in San Francisco and needs a running buddy, reply :) Also people recovering from eating disorders are a plus, and vegans are a plus!! I love to give motivation and encouragement.
  • Jesslynroe
    Jesslynroe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, looking for friends that will encourage each other, like status, open diary, comments, and maybe have things in common? San Diego ca here. I'm currently on disability due to debilitating migraines. Every day is a challenge but I'm making healthier choices and really trying my best to exercise when I have a moment of relief. The more friends, the more encouraging, the more I become motivated to keep at it! =)
  • TaniaMcCormick
    TaniaMcCormick Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new friends!
  • Gounna68
    Gounna68 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends add me!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    My friends list has shrunk over the years to those who have the same health goals as me, and to those who like to receive and give support. I'll add people that send requests. :)
  • Tammy_Degarie27
    Tammy_Degarie27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    More friends the better.. feel free to add me on fB to at www.fb.com/tammy.degarie or IG @tdfitness4ever
  • Tracxxx
    Tracxxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Id love more friends Please
  • Hleaver
    Hleaver Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started on here a year ago and stopped. Have signed up again will try harder this time. Would enjoy talking to someone who shares the same goals and really wants to lose some weight.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yes please! :)