Six Packs Unite!

Options
damonmath
damonmath Posts: 359 Member
My main goal for weight loss this go around was a Six Pack Abs contest I got roped into by a 20 yr. old World Class Athlete from the Czech Republic. The contest is in June. I hit my goal last month and now continue to maintain.

I'm looking for friends that have also reached that Six Pack . And curious to know your story too!

Replies

• jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm holding a Keg right now. Can you give me a little time to catch up?
  • damonmath
    Options
    You got til June ;) LOL

It took me 2 months to drop 52 lbs... I was determined to get there and fast... Yay!!!

:)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a 6 pack too, it's just hiding under all this other stuff...
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    YEAH YEAH!!!!

After 3 kids I was able to achieve it!!! Consistently eating clean, strength training and HIIT helped me achieve it!
  • BriannaSkye
    BriannaSkye Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey I have a 6 pack too, it's just hiding under all this other stuff...

Hahaha, love it
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ill let u know when i find an ab. let alone an actual 6 pack! ha! i know they are hiding deep under there somewhere! i WILL find them by october! i will i will i will!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You look damn sexy!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    YEAH YEAH!!!!

After 3 kids I was able to achieve it!!! Consistently eating clean, strength training and HIIT helped me achieve it!

Holy crap! And here I thought it could not be done. You go!!!!
  • Ncookr
    Ncookr Posts: 11
    Options
    Trying to get mine but only got the 4 pack right now i should be able to achieve this by june! how did you loose 52 pounds in 2 months that 6.2 a week isnt that to fast and unhealthy weight loss?? any tips to loose the last 10 pounds and make it show?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    June? I might have a fighting chance....
  • tbrew811
    tbrew811 Posts: 40
    Options
    You got til June ;) LOL

It took me 2 months to drop 52 lbs... I was determined to get there and fast... Yay!!!

WOW!!! 52 pounds in two months. What's your secret????????
  • damonmath
    Options
    My secret is my food diary, HIT training, and the will not to cheat...

368256_1424.jpg

368256_9376.jpg

368256_7002.jpg

368256_3304.jpg

368256_4066.jpg
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'm working on it
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    YEAH YEAH!!!!

PLEASE tell me how to do it! You are the first person I've seen on here with that sort of achievement after having kids! You look fantastic!

Btw what's HIIT? Is that what I need to do?
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i've got the 4 pack...working on the bottom two by eating clean and intensifying my work outs. My profile pic is about 2 months or so old...so presently I'm a bit more defined than that picture shows.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YEAH YEAH!!!!

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!!! Teach me!!! I must learn from you!!!!! :laugh: :drinker: I'm totally adding you to my friend's list... so don't get creeped out!
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    You got til June ;) LOL

how in the world did you drop 52lbs in 2 months????
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Still workin at it - by June I should be pretty good.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I have only a 2-pack right now. Losing weight was easy but burning off this belly fat is something else. But after 6 months and about an 7%-8% drop in bodyfat it's finally starting to hit my belly!!! Yay for weight lifting!!!!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I keep drinking them, but my six pack never shows up! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!