60lbs down 11 to go! *my story and progress pictures*

Options

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You are so beautiful... one hot mama for sure!!! Rock that bikini, girl... I would!!!!
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW, huge difference !!! You look amazing !! ;)
  • scopelk
    scopelk Posts: 43
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    So amazing!! Great job.:flowerforyou:
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!! good job :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have been big for as long as I can remember. I was an overweight child and it was my fault. My parents didn't let us sit in front of the tv or eat garbage all the time but I ate in secrecy a lot. A couple years ago my husband was getting ready for his first deployment and I was trying to keep positive for being alone and we went shopping for my summer clothes. I was sending pictures to my husband from the dressing room to see what he liked while he looked around for some things he wanted. The picture below was the picture that started my journey.....

0308091620.jpg

I was 216lbs when we made the choice to eat healthier. I lost some weight with him here and a bunch with him gone. I was 176 when he got back from his deployment and immediately (we were trying) I got pregnant with our son. I gained 50lbs. I took a while to lose that 50 again but it happened and slowly I have continued on...I am now 156 and 11lbs to my goal of 145! The belly still needs some work from being pregnant but it will come! My husband is now gone on his second tour of duty so my second 6 months of serious weight loss focus has begun :) Add me if you want to join me in the journey!

Sorry I don't have the best pictures of me heavier, I was always the one behind the camera!

n787085003_6247811_3133985.jpgn787085003_6101009_8275387.jpg

and this is me now

0409111330.jpgdownsized_03031116151.jpg

Here's a new swimsuit shopping comparison 4/11 - *can't believe I'm going to post this*
    swimsuit.jpg

WOW!!! Girl! YOu are my HERO!!!!!! What an amazing transformation and proof of what determination and hard work can get you!!! Congrats!!! You're Awesome!
  • Capital_Q
    Capital_Q Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic and I hope you are really proud of yourself. :happy:
    Thanks for the movitvation!!
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! WOW! Thanks for sharing =)

Add me
  • carro585
    carro585 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! I love how happy you look in the purple vest picture. It's a whole new you! Amazing!
  • raycee3
    raycee3 Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome! What an amazing transformation! You really inspire me! Thanks for sharing!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    For those of you that asked - I am 5'7
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    OMG you look awesome!!! I seriously can't tell you had a baby! I wouldn't have thought if you didn't say so! You're such an inspiration! I'm about the same height, started around the same weight and I want to get to 155! Thanks for sharing!! Congrats!!!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing. Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! What a great job you have done.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic story. And of course you look completely amazing!!!! I love that you still have the 'pic that started it all'.
  • PositiveMummy
    Options
    omg inspiration or what!!!! well done!!! xx
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you're one of the lucky few to keep your boobs intact. I'm sure some ladies would be jealous of that.
  • LyndseyZ
    LyndseyZ Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW you loook fabulous! what an inspiration u are. How tall are r u and how long did it take you?
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you look flippin fantastic!! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!