Your favorite Quest Bar flavor?

124»

Replies

• jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Still waiting for the new chocolate chunk flavor in the mail.
  • chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate brownie and white chocolate raspberry.

but my double chocolate chunk is arriving today and I have no doubt it will be just as amazing!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    I tried a couple more. The chocolate brownie and chocolate peanut butter. (Nahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not addicted to chocolate.)

The chocolate brownie was yum but had a teeny tiny proteiny powder (maybe?) taste (I'm not sure what I mean by that tho). The chocolate peanut butter was definitely yum. :smile:
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    So I tried my first Quest bar today, ordered 2 boxes of 12 without even trying them first - one being Choc Chip Cookie Dough and the other White Choc Raspberry. I had faith in you guys.

And holy **** balls. UNBELIEVABLE. I tried the Choc Chip Cookie Dough one (bit of a Cookie Dough freak... who doesn't love it tho?). Honestly, wasn't expecting too much - they're a protein bar at the end of the day and have insanely good macros. Surely there's a catch. :noway: But nope.

SO tasty! Much prefer it to any chocolate bar. I tried half dry and the other half in the microwave for 14 seconds. I think I prefer it slightly warmed but either way it is tastaaaaaaaaaay! :love:

Thank you guys for your great reviews and contributing to me taking the plunge and buying some.:flowerforyou:
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    My fave was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough until they released Cookies & Cream a few months ago. I don't warm those up but I do put the Cookie Dough bars in a microwave for a few seconds as well as the Double Chocolate Chunk which then gets Nutella spread on it.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    I need to know how you all manage to toast them without them sticking all over your toaster/oven/whatever you put them on... lol.

Chocolate chip cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry and vanilla almond are my favorites, I like the coconut cashew one too.

Get some wax paper, and put them on that, and pop in the microwave for about 13 - 15 seconds. :wink:
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    I've tried most flavors (I order the variety box from Quest), and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough still wins! Besides that, I like Cinnamon Roll and any of the others with chocolate in them.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    pb&j is solid.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    White chocolate raspberry and cookies and cream.
    The only two flavors I like out of the wrapper as much as warmed up.

WOW I want one now.
  • Pernilla89
    Pernilla89 Posts: 1 Member
    Peanut Butter Supreme is waay the best! But I like the vanilla-almond and the apple pie one too :)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    I want to try them but i can't find them individually anywhere in the UK. Don't wanna buy a box incase it's a waste.