All I Think About is Food

2»

Replies

• Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Oatmeal is a typical breakfast for me and it keeps me full for a good 3 hours! But, I cook up 1 cup of rolled oats which makes for a decent sized bowl of oatmeal. Those little packets of oatmeal only keep me full for an hour and a half or so. You can always add a spoonful of peanut butter to get more protein, even though oats themselves have a decent amount :)
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Pre log your meals and snacks! Thats what I do, then you know what you're going to need in order to fill your nutritional needs and stay within your calorie goal, versus just logging as you go and hoping you eat the right things and stay within your goal. I noticed that some days I actually log way more than I need to eat and STILL have calories leftover so im like wayyy under my goal at the end of the day because i need to delete some things that i didnt even eat. Good luck :))
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    When we aren't busy we have time to think about things.. Hence food ect Adding Protein like the others have suggested is great but try going for a walk or finish a project to keep your mind busy in between meals. If you have the urge just eat some ice cubes or chewing gum.