Now down 161lb and just a few pound away from being half the man I used to be, lots of pictures.

Options

Replies

• thessdayton
    thessdayton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome job!! I am going to use you as my inspiration (if you dont mind!!) - I started exactly 45 days ago after a visit to my Doctor and he highly encouraged MFP. I never heard of it prior to then. I am down 19 lbs as of this morning simply via calorie deficit and walk/jog intervals on the treadmill every weekend (5 miles on sat and 5 miles on sunday) - I guess that I am a weekend warrior - i have not been able to workout during week with work etc. but thats no excuse - gonna start now because of you and EVERYONE ELSE on here!! Thank you!
  • Ringo1812
    Ringo1812 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is what I needed to hear and see today, the first day of my new life style. Congrats all your hard work and I know you make it look easy, but I can guess that there were some very difficult times so I will take that with me and remember you, when I get to those times. The very best health for you in the future. You've earned everyone of those lost lbs.
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great in your suit. I hope you can inspire other men you know- just show them your belts!
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Excellent job this is amazing, and I like your suit!
  • anitaw18
    Options
    I am somewhat new to the site, the not too proud dieter for years who signs up for something but doesn't stick with it. As I just began exploring the full site, here I came across your success story. You are a true inspiration, and thanks for sharing, especially with all the process pictures. I have 120 lbs to lose, and I need to have hope as you have shown the journey is possible. Thanks!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! The belt story is great. I use that one too to give people a visual indication ... 8 notches tighter than my starting point, with 6 of them being new add holes.
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and it' so true. Fantastic story and loss! Good for you. Best. :)
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, great job!
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look incredible!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    way to go! that is so awesome!
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look great! Very very inspirational!
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow, really inspiring. Hats off to you for your dedication and discipline.
    Congratulations!!
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great!
  • StampingJen
    StampingJen Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW! Who is that unmasked man? :) Amazing!! Great job!!
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • nentecular
    nentecular Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've just got back from another day out and seen all your nice replies. Thank you very much :blush:
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing transformation! You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations!!! :D
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, it was great to read your story and see your pictures. I have just started walking, did 10 miles last week over 3 days. Well done :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!