You shave your head bald!

Options

Replies

• Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I have shaved my head before, it was completely awesome and I miss it a lot! It's soooo much easier to maintain than hair.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know likes it. Plus if I do grow it out people just think you are trying to hide the receding hairline, so why not? All the nurses I work with say their boyfriends/husbands do it and my sweetie likes it so cool. lol
  • rascayoo
    Options
    Yanicka1 wrote: »
    I LOVE bald guy. I kinda have a fetish but was never able to have a baldy as a BF LOL

I have a hair fetish. I want to have a GF who like baldys but she wears her own hair very long.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    MFPAddict wrote: »
    Is there a woman out there that can honestly admit to either liking a comb over or a bald spot on the top of the head?

No. I'm just sad for anyone who thinks a comb over looks good, but bald spot, balding- I seriously cannot tell a lie. There was a man I was head over heels, madly in love with that was going bald. He had a little bit of hair on top, and I mean LITTLE, and the "horseshoe", but yeah, he probably should've gone ahead and shaved it. Regardless, I thought he was the end all be all, and sexy as hell.

In general, I think bald men are where it's at. Damn, bald men are fine. For real. Shave it off, or a military cut, and you've automatically got points from me.

• luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I shave because I lost alot of hair on the front side of my head :( and when I use to get a hair cut it only looked descent for a weekor so, then it would look all messed up and uneven .... I use to love my hair so much :( depressed now :( look like a stupid gang member and the dumb tattoos don't help either :(
  • countscalories
    countscalories Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    No comment.
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    18 years now, it seems to fit and good thing cause I lost my hair on top when I was in my 20's. The bald looks works for me I think.
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I started going bald as a jr in HS. For the next 25 years I'd look in the mirror and worry about losing more. In my early 40s I finally shaved it all off. People think I'm 10 years younger (or so I've been told). And I don't spend a sec thinking about my hair or lack there of now.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I love running my hands on a smooth head after its been shaved.
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I knew I was going bald when it started taking longer and longer to wash my face
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I have been shaving my head now for almost 30 years. Started falling out 40 years ago anyways.

Why shave it? My choice.

Whay does one person do the combover? Why does someone part thaeir hair on the left instead of on the right? Why does one person go commando and another person choose boxer briefs?

Personal choice. I don't want to wear a ball cap turned to the side with my pants saggin'.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    scapez wrote: »
    So many guys these days (that have lost hair) shave off what they do have. This phenomenon seems to be the norm today...where, say, 10 years ago you didn't see many guys doing this.

I've always wondered why. Do you shavers feel you look younger shaving? Or is there another reason?

Halloween week brings zombie threads?

For me, it's not so much a matter of "looking younger" as much as it is a matter of "not looking older." I think if I let the sides and back grow and kept the bald top, i would think i would look much older than i am.

my hair was never really an asset to me, it was thick and curly, so i always had it cut really short anyway. to go the rest of the way was really not that big of a move.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I wish it were cool for women to do it. I would. The less time spent on hair, the better!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    The comb over is hilarious! Period. And if thats not funny enough for ya, there's always the rug. :laugh:

I'm so glad men have given up on that phobia.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6n3YKEJQ3lNda8JS2QMeTTjcLkVsqWUVe0XFLpjtHwj51nGEglQ
  • GordieLaChance
    Options
    I did this in March and it wasn't pretty. I found myself lacking confidence so I chose to wear a hat constantly!
  • davemacdonald1
    davemacdonald1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Then according to this, I must be sexy! :D
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My wife says I look so sexy when I am clean shaven and my son says I look like Wesley Snipes.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    It looks better for me, and when I have my homeless beard in place, fewer people talk to me.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    In general, bald is sexier than balding.

But not all men can pull it off. While they may aspire to look like Patrick Stewart or "The Rock"...some men just end up looking like Uncle Fester.

But anything is better than a combover. Guys, you are not fooling anybody.
  • JeffMeehan
    JeffMeehan Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm to sexy for my hair...lmao