150 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Very inspirational. You look amazing!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I can relate to the empty closet problem. I had been 3X for so long, I had forgotten how to size myself. I am still losing, so I can't count on my current closet offerings forever. I spent a few days shopping online (not buying, looking) until I got a sense of style again. I made a list of my favorite colors to look out for, too.
    http://mybandita.blogspot.ca/2009/08/weightheightclothing-size.html
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are so tiny! You look amazing, thank you for sharing your story and it let's me know that it is possible.... again, great job!
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! Your willpower is so impressive! After a weekend of sliding back into bad habits this was just the kick I needed, thank you :) I think the idea of a personal shopper is a great one, you've definitely earnt a reward or two.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    aw yeah!! hot mama!
  • BuddhaMom74
    Options
    Fantastic work! You should be very proud of yourself - very inspiring! :)
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You were and still are beautiful! Keep up the healthy changes and stay strong sista!
  • epingles
    epingles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • patb987
    patb987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! Congrats!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are fantastic and inspiring. I also have 150 lbs to lose (100 lbs as of now), so I hope to be where you are, a year from now.
  • Bekkah5215
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your success!! :)
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing transformation as cheesey as it sounds. You are half the woman you were and are unrecognisable! Congrats to you and thanks for the inspiration!
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you took the time to post your before and after pictures, they are some of the most amazing pictures that I seen so far. You look fantastic, it's completely amazing what you have accomplished, you look beautiful. Great job and Congratulations.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    another superstar!!! fantastic going, should be front page in the newspaper, a true inspiration B)
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Well done! And don't be afraid to give yourself some style credit too. You look very chic and put together in that after photo!
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Look at you pretty lady! You're like a completely different person.
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Aren't you thankful for MFP? I have been on my fitness journey for about 9 months now and have lost 40 pounds so far. I am about 13 pounds from my goal and your story is totally inspiring! Don't you find that when you've decided to get healthy and had success that you want to help others to do the same? I have some family members I would love to see get healthy, but it must be their choice. We can't do it for them. Thank you for sharing your story and best wishes to your future success. Keep paying it forward and it will motivate you to stay on track. I would love to be friends on MFP if you're interested.
  • cdcjensen
    cdcjensen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! :wink:

Might I ask, do you have a lot of extra skin or did you make it out lucky? That's my concern I have but I'd rather be healthy with saggy bits than fat and firm :laugh:

I confess I'm one of the lucky ones. It's really not that bad. But, like you said, nothing could be as bad as where I was! It was my biggest fear, too, and I'm grateful it didn't really come to fruition.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!