The start of the Two-a-Day workout challenge

Options

Replies

• LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here we go!!!! AM Supreme 90 Day Back & Bi's. Lunchtime 42 minutes walk/jog. PM: How did that grandchild get in here?!? No workout tonight.
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Woop woop!!! So yesterday was super busy with work and school. So today starts my P90X journey (once again haha) SOOO

chest and back with ab ripper x

starting tonight..taking measurements and pics before hand will post measurements and then post before and after pics in 1 month ...then again on month 2 and then finally month 3
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    May 9th, I will once again begin my two-a-day workouts....TurboJam and walking/running. Hooyah!
  • aross999
    aross999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Yesterday was 30 minutes of Turbo Jam and level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I had so much energy! I'll be on level 2 starting Friday, so I'm sure I'll feel differently then :) Also, I've ordered Turbo Fire, so I'm super excited to get that! Saving up for Chalean Extreme and my Chalene Johnson collection will be complete. Turbo Jam is really the only thing I've been able to stick with over the years.

Today's plan: 30 DS and 40 minutes of Turbo Jam

Happy Wednesday! Only one more work day this week!
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    YAY! haha did my first day of P90X Chest and back with Ab ripper is DONE :o) Will be doing plyometrics today or sprints inteval training with squats and lunges...Depending on time just because I have class today.

Happy Hump Day All!!
  • LG61820
    Options
    AM: Cardio Kickboxing with Phillipe Till 19 min (This was on Exercise TV-I wouldn't waste my time.again. He's too talky for a short workout only burned 66 calories. I should have gone for a walk!)
    Lunchtime Walk/jog 44 minutes. PM: Tracy Anderson Method Mat Workout 57 minutes.
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Did shoulders and back yesterday and plan on running today :o) Maybe Plyo Depends on time....Always about time

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Everyone stopped posting :o( I am going to keep posting though sooooo

i did legs and back on saturday and man oh man am I sore!!

I am going to do chest and back with ab ripper tonight :o)
  • blueviolet20
    Options
    Oh, I'm still here....I just haven't been able to do two-a-days because of school and stress. I'll get back on it after graduation though!
  • LG61820
    Options
    Monday: AM: Cardio Dance 20 minutes, Lunchtime: Walk/jog 47 minutes, PM Tracy Anderson Mat Method 57 minutes. Back on track!
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    I am doing a spinning class tonight. Wont be able to double up today but the spinning class on top of ab ripper x will def be enough for one day haha
  • LG61820
    Options
    AM: Cardio Dance, Lunchtime: walk/jog (cut short by a thunderstorm!), PM Tracy Anderson Mat Method
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey just checking in still doing my two a day and then some....lol hope everyone is alright!
    I have some strength training to do and my first Elliptical HIIT tonight. :O
  • aross999
    aross999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Started a Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid yesterday. That should keep me busy for awhile!

Off to administer state tests....ugh.
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Its Friday and the UK's Royal Wedding,grrr it made the gym closed,oh well a nice outside workout for me,just checking in to keep the thread alive....lol
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    I am back..finally haha. I am so busy with work and school right now that I am only able to work out Tuesdays Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays. I am trying to fit in some running in there between classes on Monday and Wednesday but with finals coming up (and me wanting to make my grade higher) I am havin gto stay the whole class for homework and tests...Gotta love it....Finals next week and then its FULL TIME WORKING OUT! woop woop :o) Cant wait!!!!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I've been neglecting this thread :(

I started Insanity last week, so far I like it, it is a real butt kick that's for sure. I'm not sure how much I'm burning at it yest because I think it takes a little while to get used to the movements etc. I'm def taking more breaks than the people in the video! Anyway, I'm doing two-a-days three times a week now Monday-wednesday-Friday), Insanity in the mornings, and weights in the evening.

This weekend I reorganized my dresser and pulled out my summer stuff, and I am glad to say that a bunch of the stuff that didn't fit me last summer fits again! Horray! I will be much happier when it is all loose on me :))))

Another thing is that starting last week I have (finally) become vigilant about logging all my food. I looked over my diary since January and I realsied that the most logging I've ever done was five days in a row! No wonder I've felt like I'm not making any progress--- I need to be logging everything! SO that is a new challenge for me.

Hope you all are doing well! Take care,
    Sarah
  • LG61820
    Options
    I'm hanging in as best I can-Monday thru Friday anyway. Yesterday I did Cardio Dance in the AM, walk/jog at lunch and Tracy Anderson Mat Method PM. The plan is the same for today, morning & noon are done just need to get with Tracy. . . Here I come Tracy, don't start without me!!!!!!
  • blueviolet20
    Options
    Alright...I actually did 3 workouts today...the first one is my C25K training (first day!), the second was playing DDR for an hour on the Xbox 360, and the third was my TurboJam workout (also first day!) I'm super excited for the rest of the day, and I feel very accomplished.
  • LG61820
    Options
    I was afraid our thread had died! Today, so far, 30 minutes Cardio Dance & 45 minutes of a super excellent running workout! Getting ready to mow, but I don't count that on MFP.