Replies

• michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Loving mother and loyal friend. Stay at home mom who loves to go to the gym
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Upper northwest somewhere, enjoys the outdoors, probably married with child(ren), can't tell age, works in a professional setting, caring. Would rather have a few close friends than a large group of people.

(Going to troll profile to see if I got any of this right)
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Former pageant girl who often breaks into her talent routine in parking lots. She has an adorable baby and is married to her childhood sweetheart
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Loves to shop for new costume's for her son and president of the Canadians for Batman fan club.
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Retired military, loves hockey (wild guess!) and his kids look awesome in hockey jerseys.
  • Aint_Misbehavin
    Aint_Misbehavin Posts: 64 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Toddler whisperer...swoops in to help parents of rabid two year olds having meltdowns in grocery stores, zoos and theme parks everywhere.

*that was for Hockey_Winger lol!

@niff- model for ritzy hair stylist in Milan
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Devoted dad, loves his daughter, tolerates his job. Trying to make a fresh start.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Worked as a nanny while going to school for nursing, but now works in a job that has nothing to do with her RN.... for she is a owner and operator of a very profitable B&B on the coast of Vermont.
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Loves to shop for new costume's for her son and president of the Canadians for Batman fan club.

Jerk

@ilfaith part time model, part time pastry chef. Happily married with 3 kids and 5 dogs
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Lives on a farm
  • jzou91
    jzou91 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wanted to be a Frozen princess when she grew up.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Worked as a nanny while going to school for nursing, but now works in a job that has nothing to do with her RN.... for she is a owner and operator of a very profitable B&B on the coast of Vermont.

Vermont isn't on the coast.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Fitness model
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Works a lot, enjoys his biking for stress relief, keeps busy outside of work and has a lot of friends.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Mad scientist!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    married, has children, works in the health field?
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Recent college grad ready to make her mark.on the world in the field toddler whispering. She and @hockey_winger are going to make a killing with their show on TLC
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Toddler whisperer...swoops in to help parents of rabid two year olds having meltdowns in grocery stores, zoos and theme parks everywhere.
    OK, have to laugh, quick hijack, so when daughter was little..er I would make silly faces at her to make her giggle. So when she would throw a tantrum I would make those silly faces and watch her struggle between wanting to laugh and wanting to keep up the tantrum. So I am at the grocery store alone and I come across a mom and a daughter, about the same age as mine, throwing a ridiculous tantrum and the mom is at the end of her wits about it. So we pass a couple of times and I notice the little girl looks at me each time. So next time we pass (her is still throwing her big tantrum) I see her looking at me so I make one of my silly faces at her. And she stops crying. (woot, right?) and slowly the look of her face turns to abject horror like she just found her mother cooking her puppy for dinner or something and starts to scream out crying, freaking out. I swear I thought the mom was going to call the cops on me if she ever stopped cursing me. I left my cart and went to another grocery in a hurry. So yea, I don't do that anymore.

So, parents of rabid two year olds having meltdowns in grocery store.... you are on your own.

@Alisontheice: Victoria's Secret model contractually required to use a fake ID while on MFP.
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Scares small children and random people in elevators. but he keeps hoping one day his dream of becomkng a perform at children's birthday parties pans out
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    Zookeeper married and the animals are his "kids"