9 weeks to Christmas. who wants to get into shape.

Options
1235»

Replies

• jmoulder
    jmoulder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 pounds by christmas. I am aiming at 1300 calories a day total. Hoping this will work.cheat meal or treat once per week.
  • WorkoutJunkie1
    Options
    I want to get down to 150... I range from 170 to 175... so I need to lose 20 to 25 pounds. I feel like I am really overweight in the upper body section. I know alcohol is one of the reasons for it. I plan on losing my upper body and toning everything up.
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    MY SECOND WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS IS, 1 POUND TOTALING 7 POUNDS weight loss so far. I've not seen any other weight losses yet.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    MY SECOND WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS IS, 1 POUND TOTALING 7 POUNDS weight loss so far. I've not seen any other weight losses yet.

Hi there! Many of us who started here are posting our results on the IN SHAPE BY CHRISTMAS group. Zacksnana made the group but is waiting for you to join! Come join us!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    santd wrote: »

Hi there! Many of us who started here are posting our results on the IN SHAPE BY CHRISTMAS group. Zacksnana made the group but is waiting for you to join! Come join us!

Absolutely!!
  • Chamouni
    Options
    Late to the party again, but would love to lose 10 (or as close to it as I can) by Christmas.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I think a reasonable goal for me is to lose 5lbs by Christmas hopefully :) I'm normally so bad with the weeks running up to it munching chocolate oranges like its my last but not this year!
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late but im in! My goal is to be under the 200 range. Im currently 205 lbs