Down 104 lbs. - Over Halfway to Goal!!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    amazing story
  • symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Seriously inspirational! Way to go! :)
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation and a true inspiration!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • fitnessqueeninnyc
    Options
    Keep moving forward... Nothing can stop you from living the life you want for yourself and accomplishing more goals than you can imagine... Inspirational indeed... :smile:
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing, thank you for the inspiration. Ty
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Not to sound like a broken record but...Thanks for sharing your inspirational story! What an amazing woman you are!!!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!! You're an inspiration!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Keep up the GREAT work and WAY to go!! AMAZING!
  • Truly inspirational! Keep it up
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    great job! (*)
  • Unstoppable4
    Unstoppable4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! You gave me the inspiration to keep going!
  • BuddhaMom74
    Options
    I have tears...you are such an inspiration. You should be so proud of your accomplishment. Peace and love to you.
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Everyone's said it already, but an amazing, inspirational story. I myself have been through a lot of negative things in my life, and while I never did turn to food for my drug of choice (I had other means, some would deem worse)... So I can relate to the stress it can put on one... It sounds like you've had a lot on your shoulders, but you're learning to let it go and put the bar there instead. And you just keep raising it and raising it for yourself. I don't know you from Adam, but you do me proud. I'd love to keep in touch and to hear more of your story! We're all rooting for you! You can do this! :D
  • TASpeak
    Options
    I've been on MFP for only a few hours and this is the first blog I've read. Wow, what an inspiration you are! Thank you for sharing.
  • Eserra0510
    Eserra0510 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the good work! you are doing well and are such a great example to your son and his friends as well as many others!
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Wow, so unreal! :) So happy for you!
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! I'm having a really hard time getting started with my cardio and my resting heart-rate is crazy high. You've encouraged me to keep going! Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!