Replies

• soniajc
    soniajc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to try again
  • hellen72
    hellen72 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in, don't know if I will manage 5 as I don't have that far to go now but will give it a good go
  • kris_wilder
    Options
    Let's do it! :bigsmile:
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Me Too!!!!
  • stacsir
    stacsir Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I will try? No I will succeed. Game on!!!!!
  • lap1970
    lap1970 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    April was a complete bust for me. I'm looking forward to it being over. April showers bring May flowers? Well, I am ready to flower!! :flowerforyou:
  • Caseyanna
    Caseyanna Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm in! 142 is my mini goal for the end of May. It just so happens to be my high school reunion on May 28, so it's perfect!
  • traceface1788
    traceface1788 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I have a graduation party to thin out for June 4th! Keep me going!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i'm totally in. i don't know if i will be able to pull it off since i've been on this plateau FOREVER. But maybe this will give me the motivation to break threw it!! <3
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yeah !! Count me in !! Was planning for more than 5 by 25th of may .. This challenge is surely gonna help me !! Yikes !! I am excited :)
  • sek92
    sek92 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    im in thanks
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Im in..I want to get out of the 220s already..ive been losing about 5 lbs each month,so ill be sticking to that,but i need alot of motivation.New friends accepted!!!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I leave for my Cruise on June 2 and would love to reach my mini goal of 180 by then.

How do we check in? Weekly? or the end of the month?

Whoo hoo! We CAN do this!

Do we post our statistics on the 1st?

Thanks everyone!
  • jojo904kaylee
    Options
    Im so in cant wait to get started!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Im in 2!!!!! How does this work???? Its my first time in a Challenge. Can anyone Explain 2 me how 2 do this? Do we keep track our selfs?
  • meidson
    meidson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will be my first challenge.:smile:
  • dnpamorgan
    dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I am in! 5 lbs a month is actually the goal I set for myself when I started. Enough to challenge me, but still reasonable. I have exceeded it in Jan, Feb and Mar, but this month I fell 1 lb short. I wanted to recommit to that for May, so this is perfect! I weigh in on Fridays, so I weighed in this morning at 203. I am going to use that as My start weight. The bonus is, if I meet the challenge, I will be under 200 lbs for the first time in 4 years!!! And that woudl be simply awesome.

Good luck to all!!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ccount me in for May!! and welcome to all the newbies!!