Options

Replies

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! - that's how you look. Great job. Now go try on some clothes
  • JudyK1978
    Options
    You look wonderful! A true inspiration and leader for us all! God bless you my friend :)
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is so incredibly awesome! You are an inspiration!!!
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look great! Be proud of yourself!
  • myonlychoice
    myonlychoice Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. So proud of you, You are the best example of what hard work and determination can look like. Cannot wait to see pictures of your new clothes!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :) Wow you look amazing!!! xx
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great motivation for those that have those last few pounds to lose
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You're commitment to your health is contagious. Thank you for helping me regain my need to succeed!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Great job!!!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! This is one of the best before & after posts I have ever seen on MFP! Great job!
  • dozier512
    dozier512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the much needed inspiration today. I still have a long road but I know it's possible.
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You honestly don't even look like the same person.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible! A huge inspiration!
  • cdcjensen
    cdcjensen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You honestly don't even look like the same person.

And that is a good thing!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You have made an amazing transformation! I admire your hard work and the sacrifice it took to get where you are! Thanks for sharing!
  • AllyceMargaret96
    Options
    Congats. You look incredible :)
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    hedgiemf wrote: »
    I'm just starting my journey with 140 lbs. to lose and I stumbled on your post. It means so much to me to see it can be done. It sounds impossible but real people like you are making it happen. That keeps my hopes up that in a year or two I will be posting my own success story! I hope you never stop being proud of all that you accomplished!

Good luck!! There are a lot of great people on here who can support you in your journey! :+1:
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible transformation! And only in a little over a year... Wow. You look like a completely different person - a happier, healthier person who took control of her life. Thank you for sharing! <3
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most incredible transformations I've seen. Congratulations lovely lady--you're an inspiration. :)
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look so great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!