Frustrated!

Options
124»

Replies

• joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am going to give you an example of why measuring and logging is so important. I like to have cream in my coffee. At first, I wasn't logging it. Then I decided to log just one serving of it (35 cals) but I wasn't measuring it ...I was just pouring it in. One day I decided I would measure the amount I used. I was putting in 2 servings (which was 2 tbsp) which was 70 calories. BUT, I'd have 2-3 cups of coffee, which means I was actually using 140-210 calories... but I had been only logging 35. That made me wonder what else I was "guesstimating" incorrectly. That is why measuring/weighing your food is so important.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE SCIENTIFICALLY ILLITERATE INTERNET FITNESS AIR HEADS...

YOUR BODY FIGHTS YOU TOOTH AND NAIL REGAOIS WRONG. AND THE IDEAS HELD BY THESE INTERNET IDIOTS HAS BEEN SHOWN THE INCORRECT VIEW BY SCIENCE...

DR. JEFFREY FRIEDMAN'S WORK

:huh:

• Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    No processed sugars at all - no processed foods at all - eat whole foods, lots of greens, some fruit, and just water. You have to eliminate all the things that would cause weight gain or water retention to figure out what exactly is causing the issue. Keep up on the exercise - I would kill the sugars and processed foods. Scales are nice - but I lost 40 pounds without using a scale - exercise and eliminate all processed foods including sugars. Fruit is fine. Good luck!
  • IgorFigscreed
    Options
    Your body has a MIND OF IT OWN regarding your weight COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF YOUR WISHES AND 'EFFORTS."

Science tells us things that are not always pleasant....
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Eliminating foods leads to binging. If you're able to do it, good for you, but knowing I can count on a scoop of ice cream at night keeps me from saying "eff it" and eating whatever I encounter throughout the day.