150 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    You know, I think you are beautiful before and after. But of course, now you can do so much more! Congrats!
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you're awesome <3
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Truly inspiring. :)
  • owinoc
    owinoc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you're my inspiration! ty so much for sharing! congrats!!!!
  • morn1ngstarr
    morn1ngstarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow.. You look amazing! Congrats!!!!!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great Job!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! Honestly, one of the best things (I seem to remember) about being tiny is that you can order clothing online and it will usually fit you!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! You look awesome! Thank you for inspiring me! My goal is to lose 160 and I'm down 40. Your success gives me hope and motivation to continue my journey! Thank you! <3:D<3
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look terrific!
  • OneDeterminedMama
    OneDeterminedMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly amazing!!! Congrats!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great success story!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • DianneMBradley
    Options
    Stunning!!! Did you have any medical concerns before the weight loss that have been resolved now?
  • qb63
    qb63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others on the idea of a personal shopper. With such a drastic change in your body you probably aren't even aware of some of the options out there that you may not even consider. If you're uncomfortable with that, how about enlisting the help of a friend whose style you admire? Treat them to a nice lunch and day of shopping with you. I'm sure most people would be flattered and more than willing to help.
  • jgennace
    jgennace Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    whoa, thats amazing, totally inspired me.
  • cdcjensen
    cdcjensen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!! Did you have any medical concerns before the weight loss that have been resolved now?

I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which have completely been resolved -- haven't been on meds for either in months! I also had bad knees, a bad back, slept like crap, and generally felt like crap and always needed a nap, etc. All that is gone, too. Nothing hurts, I have so much energy and never feel the need for a nap anymore.
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    a.ma.zing. :-o you are a true inspiration. Thank you, I needed that
  • fat2fit4good
    fat2fit4good Posts: 154
    edited November 2014
    Options
    "cdcjensen wrote: »
    I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which have completely been resolved -- haven't been on meds for either in months! I also had bad knees, a bad back, slept like crap, and generally felt like crap and always needed a nap, etc.

you are describing me to a tee. This is awesome to hear! Curious, how did you know when to get off the BP meds? did you start to get dizzy? thanks
  • chelseess00
    chelseess00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    woooooow!!!!!!!! blessing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!