Replies

• evarga12
    evarga12 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Chipotle & Chop't!!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Triple Baconator, bacon and cheese baked potatoe and a large Frosty.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Ok Sorry Alabama girl what is wawa?

Bama boy here... I was wondering what Wawa is too.

If I'm not mistaken it's like Sheetz...I think they have Sheetz in Alabama right?
  • Sheetz? nope
  • trying a Taco Bell bowl...yeah, not Chipotle, but not too bad
  • bigsistruck
    bigsistruck Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell-anything off of the Fresco menu!

Burger King, Wendy's, McDonald's, Sonic-PLAIN grilled chicken...at Wendy's I get a plain baked potato as a side, McDonald's I get the apples. Burger King and Sonic don't have many healthy sides that I know of.

Subway-Plain Steak and Cheese with wheat bread

• MomTo3Lovez
    Options
    rkalllison wrote: »
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Ok Sorry Alabama girl what is wawa?

Bama boy here... I was wondering what Wawa is too.

If I'm not mistaken it's like Sheetz...I think they have Sheetz in Alabama right?

it's like QT...convenience store type of place where you can get fresh sandwiches (like subway) made...

Sort of similar, Sheetz you can order sandwiches, salad, pizza all made to go...pretty good food too.

• kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Chickfila Cobb salad with grilled nuggets subbed for the fried with half a pack of the avocado lime ranch and a diet lemonade. Yum!

Wendy's value menu hamburger is only 250 calories. It's small, but enough for a light meal or a big snack, if you're craving a burger.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I just had a double quarter pounder with cheese. High Five.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wendy's small chili and side salad

Subway- Double chicken salad

• angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I live in New Zealand, the only one's we have are McD's, Subway and a small Wendys. Haven't heard of any of the others although we do have our own versions of takeaways.
    And I don't go to any of them. My favourite takeaway is sushi.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    Options
    I love the bacon clubhouse, I get it with grilled chicken no cheese and no bacon if I need to watch my sodium, if not then I leave it on...love that sandwich!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    What are the criteria for "Best"? Best tasting? Healthiest? Most affordable?

When I get to choose a fast food place (and not my kids) we go to Chik-Fil-A or Lion's Choice.

At Chick Fil A I get either a spicy chicken sandwich or an original chicken sandwich on wheat, no butter. At Lion's Choice (which I think is just in St. Louis) I get Roast Beef with Swiss on wheat, no butter. I love Lion's Choice fries, but usually skip them so I can get a mini dipped cone...
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Footlong Subway Veggie Delite, on white bread no cheese. All veggies, extra jalapeños, and either Honey Mustard or Plain Mustard dressing.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Really sick of Wendy's salads for lunch. I am liking the idea of the Subway Buffalo Chicken salad, or maybe the McDonald's double-cheeseburger (no bun) and a side salad.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Since I don't eat meat, maybe a Wendy's baked potato with broccoli?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Since I don't eat meat, maybe a Wendy's baked potato with broccoli?

they steam the broccoli with beef tallow.
  • TrailRunnermn
    TrailRunnermn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Chipotle.