Critique My Keto Meal Plan?

Options
Rags_91
Rags_91 Posts: 15 Member
Hi,

So I'm having a hard time figuring out my meal plan for doing the keto diet, it's overwhelming.

Basically I work from 2:00pm until 11:00pm so generally I'd rather get most of my daily foods in during the morning and at lunch, and have a small snack of some kind during work.

I have no problem eating the same thing everyday but even with working in the afternoon my morning is already busy so I don't have a lot of time to prepare a meal.

Please any help is greatly appreciated.

Today's meals:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Rags_91">

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You need to open your diary. Go to settings to do that.
  • denisegresham1
    denisegresham1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I work 11am-11pm, you can check out my diary. I just eat my precooked meats cold, and stick with fresh vegetables and low sodium cheese sticks. Breakfast is the only time I really cook anything My calorie count is on the low side, but you can always add more meat, nuts, and oils. If my fat count is too low, I take a tbsp of cocconut oil when I get home.
  • IvyLuci
    IvyLuci Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Try preparing most of your meals all in one day. So, cook a dozen or so eggs, make a big meal and divide it into a couple of portions, prepare veggies.
    Then find 15 or 20 minutes some time in the day to pre-log and assemble food
    . I eat most of the food while I'm out of the house, so I pack it into tupperware containers and then stack them in a plastic bag, but you can just plate them, depending how much fridge space you have.
    You can even do a big once-a-month cooking thing and freeze it in serving size portions, then just take out a portion the day before and leave it to defrost in the fridge.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am a 1p-9p or 2p-10p person and it is a different challenge especially if you have kids. I don't but it still is not what everyone in life thinks you should be. I batch cook as suggested, I tailor my chores to when I am likely to be able to do it (like bills in the morning, laundry after work.) Preparing is key here. I can't see your diary, so message me with specific questions I have been doing this a long time.