May 1st= 30 day shred! any one?

Options

Replies

• collinsmom10
    collinsmom10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in I just got it in the Mail yesterday!
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I tried it throughout March and had good results, I would love to do another month and see what happens! Count me in :)
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way :) I'm in!
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Started today and used my HRM it read 330 when I finished level 1. I'm going to give it a shot for the next 7 days and see how it goes. I burn over 500 calories on the eliptical daily so I'm curious to see how adding in the weights will change my body with so few calories burned comparatively, but I'm willing to give it a shot as I'm board with the eliptcal and have heard great things about the 30DS. Oh and I downloaded it for $6 on Amazon.com instant watch so no excuses for waiting for the DVD to come for me.
  • fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For those who haven't recieved their copies, you can download the first level on Amazon for $2 or all for $6.
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options
    i started mine tonight! I'm so in!!
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    Options
    I am in.
  • hopeforus
    hopeforus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in too
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    I want to start but I'm just ordered the dvd so its in the mail guess I will have to start later :tongue:
  • LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    I'm in! My goal for myself was to be at my goal weight by my birthday, May 29th, and I don't think I will quite get there, but I think 30DS will definitely help!
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I'm in! I got this video last year, but didn't ever get into it. So I tried it for real this past week (2 mornings in a row) and loved it! I'll be doing it shortly after my run this morning. :)

As for calories, what I've seen from my research is that it burns about 200 cals average. It definitely depends on your body/weight but the actual benefit comes AFTER the workout. With strength training, you're building muscle. This means that you will burn more calories overall even if you're not working out (just normal life).
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first workout and I'm a sweaty girl! :smile:
  • mindy71183
    mindy71183 Posts: 74
    Options
    I just finished the first work out and I feel great!!!!!! :)
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options
    Whew! My thighs sure are feeling that workout today!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I am joining! I did w1 day 1 today. I am going to do this everyday for May!
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    Options
    Done and done! WHEW!!!! What a wonderful sweat that was!!!! D1L1 done.
  • southernbelle39
    Options
    I'm in. I finally got the DVD today after reading all of the success stories on MFP. Can't wait to see the results!
  • tjcook1030
    tjcook1030 Posts: 13
    Options
    Do you do it everyday? The whole DVD?
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago and fell off the wagon maybe I should join you guys and start again....