This will make you think twice before eating that Halloween Candy!

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    butter finger- dipped in dark chocolate- layer of peanut butter... dipped again in chocolate.

I'm so doing that. at some point.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Paige682 wrote: »
    jgennace wrote: »
    If you're going to eat candy, how about elevating your tastes to dark chocolate or something of better quality instead of that kids stuff.

Snob.

Butterfingers and Twix are amazing.

hey hey hey- why can't we just all get along??

dark chocolate AND butterfingers!!!!

What about butterfingers DIPPED in dark chocolate??/ eh eh eh- now we talking right?!?!?!

Oh I want butterfingers dipped in dark chocolate! Might have to go do this now
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Navtendon wrote: »
    jbach2 wrote: »
    dakotababy wrote: »
    It is like it is healthy to still be able to eat "junk" and move on...get myself to the gym the next day, eat healthier, etc. This is real life.

In real life, junk food is still junk.

That was very well put.

Why is it that the people that complain the most about junk food or sugar never have open diaries?

Time for more chocolate
    5267698593a9d.preview-620.jpg

Because you asked:

I wasn't complaining about junk food nor do I have ill feelings towards it. Why would I? I don't eat it or crave it. Was I commenting about it? yes. it's a forum.

I never enter anything into my diary. Why would I? I don't count calories or keep track of the amount of food I eat to care enough about a diary. I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. (I also eat when I'm full, esp when it's delicious). I do watch the types of food that go into my mouth very carefully and I don't need a diary for that. Just a set of eyes. I'm not on this website for help. I'm on this website to help.

So, you don't count calories, but you are on a calorie counting website to "help" people?

Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

I.

I.... I just....

<insert mouth gapping Nathon Fillion GIF>

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I just had a whatchamacallit and a reese's peanut butter cup for breakfast.

Bask in the glory that is me.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    butter finger- dipped in dark chocolate- layer of peanut butter... dipped again in chocolate.

I'm so doing that. at some point.

I was thinking about my tortillas...

what if instead of chopping up *just* peanut butter cups for a burrito, chopped up some butterfinger along with the pbcs, and made the burrito like that.

Almost needs like some fluff to make it a square meal though.
  • smithcentral
    smithcentral Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    For the peanut butter cups its totally worth it.

That's what I'm talkin' about. Nothin like a Reese's
  • Navtendon
    Navtendon Posts: 168
    Options
    It is like it is healthy to still be able to eat "junk" and move on...get myself to the gym the next day, eat healthier, etc. This is real life.

That was very well put.

Why is it that the people that complain the most about junk food or sugar never have open diaries?

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

I wasn't complaining about junk food nor do I have ill feelings towards it. Why would I? I don't eat it or crave it. Was I commenting about it? yes. it's a forum.

I never enter anything into my diary. Why would I? I don't count calories or keep track of the amount of food I eat to care enough about a diary. I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. (I also eat when I'm full, esp when it's delicious). I do watch the types of food that go into my mouth very carefully and I don't need a diary for that. Just a set of eyes. I'm not on this website for help. I'm on this website to help.

When are you going to start helping? All I've seen from you is post bogus crap that's been proven inaccurate many times over.

You are on a site designed around calorie counting, the majority of people using it use that function so how do you help them?

I was just seriously answering the question. I don't expect to help everyone. Some I do, some I don't.

If you think my posts are "bogus crap" and think they are "inaccurate" ...well.... nobody is holding a gun to your head to read my posts.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

Ah, don't count calories but claims to maintain on 4,000+ calories a day. Gotcha, thanks for the reassurance.
  • Navtendon
    Options

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

So, you don't count calories, but you are on a calorie counting website to "help" people?

Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

I.

I.... I just....

<insert mouth gapping Nathon Fillion GIF>

Yes.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    the peanut butter cup is ok because protein
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

I was thinking about my tortillas...

what if instead of chopping up *just* peanut butter cups for a burrito, chopped up some butterfinger along with the pbcs, and made the burrito like that.

Almost needs like some fluff to make it a square meal though.

Careful. You start one as a burrito, and its only a matter of time before its offered as a burrito bowl. And then its only a matter of time before Chipotle picks it up. And then its only a matter of time before the chicken littles start heralding the end of the world because there's more to a serving than what the website says...
  • Navtendon
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

How are you going to help on a website for calorie counting when you don't count calories?

By steering people away from focusing on calorie counting and on factors that I think are more important.
  • Navtendon
    Options

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

Ah, don't count calories but claims to maintain on 4,000+ calories a day. Gotcha, thanks for the reassurance.

That was a long thread in which I stated that so you may have missed relevant parts of the discussion. I described in that thread that someone once asked me to count for a day, so I picked an average day and did that for their curiosity.
  • Navtendon
    Options

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

Yes.
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    All it did for me was help me prioritize my candy-eating. Some are more worth the calories than others. Not big on most classic Halloween candy, but Tiny Toblerones? So worth an extra walk around the block!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

Yes.

Wiating for you to offer any help....I've yet to see it.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

How are you going to help on a website for calorie counting when you don't count calories?

By steering people away from focusing on calorie counting and on factors that I think are more important.

Theres your problem....
  • Navtendon
    Options
    adowe wrote: »

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

Yes.

Wiating for you to offer any help....I've yet to see it.

No worries.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

That was very well put.

Time for more chocolate

Because you asked:

That was a long thread in which I stated that so you may have missed relevant parts of the discussion. I described in that thread that someone once asked me to count for a day, so I picked an average day and did that for their curiosity.

In that same thread you admitted to lying about your sex, creating multiple accounts to hide under, and many other lies if I remember correctly.... yea that's who I want to get help from

Also wtf would you attempt to steer people away from calorie counting on a site that is designed around that concept? Are you really that idiotic? nevermind you don't need to answer that