resisting Halloween candy!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I eat candy pretty much never...I think I'll be OK acting like a kid for a day.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    They are everywhere!!!! Please someone hold me down!!!! I want candies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eat some.

I just had candy for breakfast.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I fully plan on being in a candy coma before the end of the night. I don't even care how many calories it all is! lol
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im going to buy myself a whole bag of fun size Twix tomorrow when candy goes on sale. Not too many calories so I can plan to eat one or two a day and plan my other meals around that. If I try to have none at all, Ill probably end up cheating and feeling awful about it so Im just going to plan it.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    A bootcamp-trainer friend of mine posted this pic today. Even though I agree with the "eat it and move on" posts, maybe this will help?
    rbem92ici0c8.jpg
  • beachbodyproject
    beachbodyproject Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RESPONSES!!!

so this is how it went, chocolate for breakfast, chips and lolipops for lunch!!!!
    = nutritional value!!! = loved every bite!!!
  • dbmata
    Options
    that's an unhealthy approach to food, fyi. ;)
  • beachbodyproject
    beachbodyproject Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

I wonder what I'll have for supper!!!!

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    And it doesn't help that my husband waaaay overbought, so I'll have to figure out what to do with the leftovers other than scarfing them all...
    You can usually tell when you're getting close to the last kid you're going to see. When you get there, dump it all in the last kid's bag (or maybe keep 5-10 pieces in case of stragglers, but no more). You'll make that one kid just SO happy, and then you can turn off your porch light and be done for the evening.

• cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I LOVE candy, fortunately no one brought any into the office. I don't have any at home either. My focus is on losing another ten pounds before Thanksgiving and treating myself then to a nice BIG helping of all my favorites: turkey, potatoes, casseroles, stuffing...etc. etc. I'd rather have a MEAL, then a handful of candy. Although, I do have Halloween cookies at home that my husband and I baked...it's hard seeing them in the kitchen and not touching them. UGH! I'm with everyone else though, just budget your calories to eat the candy you want if you can't resist. Good luck!
  • dbmata
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

I wonder what I'll have for supper!!!!

Me, I'm making a reese's peanut butter cup burrito.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    DLD28 wrote: »
    I have 3 big bags at home and the weather here in Chicago is crappy. I'm so going to end up with tons of leftovers!

Ditto this, except change "Chicago" to "California." I'll wind up picking out a few pieces to leave at home and the rest will go to work on Monday.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well I was doing awesome... then I realized the kids got Lindor Truffles.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    They are everywhere!!!! Please someone hold me down!!!! I want candies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, no help here...lol
    I know I am fine so long as I don't take that first bite. Most can moderate their food intake and enjoy a treat. I can not.
    I either want the whole bag of candy or none at all.

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    just eat the damn candy, log it, and move on ….no need to deprive yourself, its only one day out of the year...
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    My candy was deliciously yummy!! I think I'll go have more. :)