Surviving Halloween

Options
For some reason suddenly I turned into a food zombie a little bit ago. It became very clear to me that every piece of chocolate existing in my apartment needed to be eaten. I've come back to my senses finally and I thought I'd feel super guilty about it but I don't.

Chocolate is delicious and wonderful and I think it should be allowed on Halloween.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy a guilt-free sugar high too. Just for today!

Replies

• cmsgrant
    cmsgrant Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    For the first time, I am distributing treats that are not sugar!
  • AlanaTedmon
    AlanaTedmon Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    cmsgrant wrote: »

You're going to get teepee'd!!

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options

You're going to get teepee'd!!

And egged!!! :s

What will you be handing out @cmsgrant?
  • strangewebby
    Options
    I'm the candy giver this year and am currently sitting next to a pretty large selection of chocolate treats. I can go months without candy bars but if someone puts a selection of miniatures in front of me they might lose a hand in my haste to get some. So far I've only stolen two and I don't feel guilty, ask me at the end of the night when the supply is dwindling...
  • nikiduddy
    Options
    out of curiosity what are you handing out for treats that are not sugar?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

This would be the house to skip or TP
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I'm the candy giver this year and am currently sitting next to a pretty large selection of chocolate treats. I can go months without candy bars but if someone puts a selection of miniatures in front of me they might lose a hand in my haste to get some. So far I've only stolen two and I don't feel guilty, ask me at the end of the night when the supply is dwindling...

You'll be handing them out :"One for you, one for me" to every trick or treater ;)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I e eaten more than my fair share!!

So glad these kids will be taking it. I'm giving the last one EVERYTHING that is left. :grinning:
  • iwillthistime1988
    iwillthistime1988 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am not only a food adict but a chocoholic ....rediculous to some...but everyone has an addiction..weather its chocolate,sports,tv,potatoes chips,fb,movies,video games.,exercise etc.....I have gone to my husband's AA meetings n find that most of them turn to amother addiction (cigarettes)--I find it hypocritical....but if im going...to break down in an addiction...I preffer chocolate... yummmy..
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh, tonight isnt my problem. Trick or treaters dont come to my house anyways for some reason (I guess they learned that the previous people at this house dont have candy...)
    Tomorrow is going to be the problem when I go shopping and the candy is all on sale. I told myself I can buy ONE bag of fun size twix and have one or two a day...
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This is the first year I remember that I haven't bought any candy corn. Because I will eat half a bag at a time. No moderation at all.
  • pinksyringes
    pinksyringes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Staying in and watching Frankinweenie. I don't like chocolate.... :neutral_face:
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten much all day knowing I'd be having some candy tonight. I know I'll go way over my limit on carbs, but calorie-wise I should be OK. If I do go over, it still won't matter much over the course of the whole week. One bad day out of a week or two is really no big deal, but a few days can end up being a disaster.

I do low carb cycles and do a high carb re-feed day every week or two, so today is my high carb day. Tomorrow is back to lower carbs again and definitely getting a good workout in.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

blasphemer…

let me guess…sugar free gum????
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Halloween Grinch much?

• HereLieWe
    HereLieWe Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I took that into consideration and budgeted my calories so that I could gorge on candy guilt-free...

turns out I still feel pretty guilty about it
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Yay its chocolate night!!!
  • AlanaTedmon
    Options

You'll be handing them out :"One for you, one for me" to every trick or treater ;)

Lol!!
    One for you, one for me.
    One for you, two for me.
    Half of one for you, three for me.

• AlanaTedmon
    Options
    HereLieWe wrote: »
    I took that into consideration and budgeted my calories so that I could gorge on candy guilt-free...

turns out I still feel pretty guilty about it

Yeah, I decided to take the Oatmeal route for tonight.
    Did an hour of crazy intense Elliptical machine workout and insanity and then went and bought reeses!