Options
2»

Replies

• AlanaTedmon
    AlanaTedmon Posts: 105 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Amazing how just 1 week apart the same person creates a thread about the awesomeness of Atkins and how easy it is to do now a we love candy let's eat all of it. You've come a long way in such little time.

You're still a sarcastic jerk who adds nothing to the many threads he lurks around!

I can be on the Atkins and be allowed Halloween candy for a day.
    Go be obnoxious somewhere else.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You can't survive halloween when we're already dead.
  • AlanaTedmon
    Options
    Staying in and watching Frankinweenie. I don't like chocolate.... :neutral_face:

But but chocolate is sex you don't have to shave your legs for!!
  • AlanaTedmon
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    This is the first year I remember that I haven't bought any candy corn. Because I will eat half a bag at a time. No moderation at all.

Actually, I'm with you there, I didn't bother with candy corn this year. I learned my lesson last year.
  • AlanaTedmon
    Options
    Wow. This thread actually awarded me some hate mail.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I heartily agree, chocolate is a fabulous invention! I adore it. I would have eaten more had I not had mulled cider which put me over my calories for the day! :s
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    It's dumping huge massive rain here, so I'm going to have a lot of candy leftover...

:o
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    The Power Ranger who got a whole shopping bag full of candy was speechless! It was so cute! His dad laughed.

Poor kid couldn't carry his bag after that. :)

But it's out of my house, which was necessary. :)
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    The Power Ranger who got a whole shopping bag full of candy was speechless! It was so cute! His dad laughed.

That is so cool. We actually tried to do something like that on purpose (bought 1 big bag to give to one poor kid who had to trick or treat on their own - usually we have one like that) and I think it was way too cold so we had a few big groups and that was it. So not only do we have all the regular left overs we have the special bag left too (every time we try it we don't get a kid like this, and when we don't we get a couple that would be perfect - I think we are jinxed). That kid is going to be back to your place next year for sure.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well, my numbers are in for the day and even with eating 12 snack size candy bars out of the Halloween bowl and a couple glasses of wine, I only went 98 calories over my target calories, still running a deficit, but only around 150 instead of 250.

12 candy bars? For me, that's an awful lot of sugar, but then I compared it to what many people eat daily and it really wasn't much more in total calories, carbs, and sugar than a couple bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios with vanilla almond milk and a glass of orange juice. Tomorrow it's back to about 25 grams of sugar total for the day and I won't even want to look at a carb.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »

That is so cool. We actually tried to do something like that on purpose (bought 1 big bag to give to one poor kid who had to trick or treat on their own - usually we have one like that) and I think it was way too cold so we had a few big groups and that was it. So not only do we have all the regular left overs we have the special bag left too (every time we try it we don't get a kid like this, and when we don't we get a couple that would be perfect - I think we are jinxed). That kid is going to be back to your place next year for sure.
    That's so nice of you!

I didn't think about that kid next year, lol. Hope he isn't too disappointed!
  • Myrmilt
    Myrmilt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My adorable beautiful little one brought home over 4lbs of candy. Sigh. I even put aside some, logged it, ate some eggs for dinner and now I don't want the candy.

Since I logged it, I will save it for tomorrow. Or for wherever I want it.