Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

progress PICS!! so scared....

HoLLyZ82
HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
Hello! this is my first time posting pics so I hope it works. I really wish I had the photos of when I started but somehow Ive deleted them. Anyways, the first picture is from about a month and a half ago (about a month into my workout) and the last one is from yesterday :) im really nervous about posting these....here goes.

buffy-1.jpg

buffs.jpg

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    nothing to be nervous about - you belong on a marble column in the roman forum! very statuesque and lovely! fabulous work!
  • Bramsey89
    Bramsey89 Posts: 26
    Whoa, nice back and shoulders
  • HoLLyZ82
    thank you!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Wow, look at that definition!!! WTG!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    you look AMAZING...congrats!!!!!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    wow your back looks freakin' amazing!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    You should be very proud of your accomplishment!

Great definition.

Karen
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    You've gotten fantastic results. Beautiful! What have you been doing for your workouts?
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Awesome!!! Would also love to know your workout routine?
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Something to be said for keeping or even gaining muscle while dieting...great work. You look awesome
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    AH-MAZING!! Please tell me what you did to get such defined shoulders and back!! ;)
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Wow! LOL... and I was just checking out my back fat in the mirror today.... great job! I would love definition like that!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    You look amazing! You're hard work is definitely paying off!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Dammmmmiiittt!!! I want your back....lol
  • rav52
    rav52 Posts: 495
    WOW---Great job the pics look great!!!!!!!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    thank you all so very much! i have been on a 1250 calorie diet. nothing serious. i still eat what i want but dont go over on fat, carbs, sugars, and (God willing) sodium....which is a killer for me so i drink as much water as i can. Umm, lets see...i got to the gym at least 5 days a week. i do cardio for at least a half hour a day and then lift maybe 3 or 4 times a week. i always try to lift before doing cardio since it helps with burning more fat :) as for the weight training i use free weights...20lbs. i think i started at 12 but if it doesnt leave you sore the next day you gotta up the poundage ;)
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    looking awesome! keep it up!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    UNREAL, way to go!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    great job!!!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    OMG you look so good! What a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!