Shorty stats :)

Options
All you shorties :smile:.

What are your stats?

As I have been overweight for a long time I was wondering what might be the norm when I lose weight (I know everyone is a different size to weight etc but just looking to see if there is an average)

What is your height, weight and clothes size? :smiley:

Replies

• KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Anyone? :(
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just replied to your post on the homepage news feed, but I'll tell you here too. I'm 4'11", 105 lbs and I mostly wear size small. Size medium for tops in the Juniors section. I'm kinda busty ;)
  • phook0530
    Options
    Hello MrsScott02 - feel free to add me if you'd like. My weight has fluctuated my entire life. I've gone back and forth with being in a healthy weight range to an unhealthy weight range. I am currently in the latter with a goal of getting back to being healthy and staying there. Here are my stats:

Height - 5 feet, 1 inch
    Current Weight - 151 pounds :-(
    Goal Weight - 115 pounds
    Jean size = 5/6
    Shirt size = medium or large, depending on style.

Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • anachronicles
    anachronicles Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 96 lbs, usually I wear a small or extra small for tops and, depending on the brand, I wear between a size 0 and 3 in pants.
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am 5 foot tall and well, overweight. I have sixty plus pounds to shed. Seems a lot to me. . .hopefully I can find the motivation and will power to do so. Right now have no will power and no motivation. I wear a large in shirts/sweatshirts and jeans I think a 16. Embarrassing.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    Size 2-4
    Goal 144
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    5'2", carrying all my weight in my tummy and butt, about to turn 32 years old

SW: 215
    CW: 183
    GW: 120

When I was 215 these were my sizes:
    Shirt XXXL
    Pants 24
    Bra 42C
    Undies 16

And at my current weight my sizes are:
    Shirt L
    Pants 16
    Bra 38B
    Undies 9
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    5'0ft
    108lbs
    xsmall to small in tops
    25 jean
    0-4 pant, depending on the brand
  • radcas11
    radcas11 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    SW:243
    CW:98
    HGT:5'2
    SIZE: S in shirts and 0 in jeans
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    am 5ft 2 am 104 pounds, 7st 6 pounds could do with gaining a few pounds in all honesty my ribs are quite visable! :\ clothes UK size 6 although these are quite loose so I guess US size 0 to 2?
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    5'1, 105ish xs in tops, pretty solid 0 in pants
  • lbrown1428
    lbrown1428 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just had surgery 9/12/2014
    I'm 5 ft
    weigh 188 now (was 239's at my highest weight)
    My surgeon told me his goal for me would be 150's, but I hope with working out and eating right I can manage to get down to 115. I was in the 120's before ever having kids and starting to gain weight. So I really hope I can make it to my goal.I've just been walking/jogging and doing some exercise videos so far, but am starting weight lifting again this week. Hoping I can make my goal a reality. So far I'm in a size 13/14-15/16 depending on the brand.
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm such an odd shape right now!!
    I'm 185lbs, 5'4, on top I'm a size 14 (think that's a US 10?) but on the bottom I'm a 20!!(poss a US size 16)
    Just waiting for it all to level out!
  • shmeok
    Options
    I'm 27 years old, 5'1, 132lbs, size small 4-6 in tops/dresses and generally a 6 in pants...

and I am so frustrated! I feel like I have been trying to lose weight forever. I had an eating disorder in my teens/early twenties and that was the only time I have been under 110. It seems no matter how much I work out or track calories I am never going to be under 130 again. I am eating 1200 calories/day now plus most of what I get back from exercising. I have been tracking with mfp and getting discouraged because it seems that everyone else gets a larger allowance and still manages to weigh 110lbs...

As far as working out goes, In the past I have tried p90x (got to day 60 the first time and 72 the second time) and insanity but both hurt my knees and even after over 2 months, I never got below 125. With Insanity especially I found my knees ached and that I would be too sore the next day to function like a normal human being. Before I moved around the world I was doing Moksha hot yoga (ashtanga inspired, very active) 3-4 times a week. Now that I am in Australia and the yoga studios are crazy expensive I have switched to going to Les Mills RPM (spin class) once a week, a body-pump weight lifting class once a week, I do 30-40min long interval/vinyasa yoga youtube video everyday, walk for about 30 minutes each day and if I am up early enough on Saturdays I go to a Les Mills body combat class. HOW AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT?!?! I am pretty strong but not toned like I would like. I am starting to think my thyroid is shot or that I sleep walk to pie shop every night and don't realize it.

I know you just asked for stats but I needed to rant.
  • westup23
    westup23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Shorty no to bodies are a like you just have to find what make you happy for the last 7 years my weight have been a roller coaster.
    Sw 334 got to 251lbs back up to 300 back down to 250 back up to 304.
    My goal is to stay at 250lbs. When I tell someone I'm 300lbs they don't believe me and when I get to 250 they tell me I'm to skinny.
    When I'm 300 im like 3xl shirt 42/44 pants
    Around 250 xl/2xl shirt 38/40
    left side 300 right side 250
    pantsjnbruz6563wb.jpg
  • chubbywolfe
    chubbywolfe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    35 years old
    5'
    CW: 151 (Ladies size 10 in pants and L in tops)
    GW: 130 (Last time I saw this weight I was size 4-6 in pants and S-M in tops)
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I'm short and round, with narrow shoulders, tiny wrists and ankles, a short torso, and lots of excess in the middle, hips and thighs. Even at my thinnest, I've never had a really defined waist, though my legs are proportionally long for my height (30" inseam). Makes shopping a challenge, to say the least.

Anyway, here goes:

Height - 5 feet, 1 inch
    Current Weight - 148 pounds (SW 155 so down 7 so far - yippee!)
    Goal Weight - 115 pounds
    Bust - 38
    Waist - 33
    Low waist - 38
    Hips - 44

Pant/dress size = 32P / 14P
    Shirt size = large petite, though the shoulders are always too wide
    Bra size = 34E (UK) or 34DDD (US) -- probably could be more like a 32E by now, though bras are expensive so I'll probably wait to drop a few more pounds before I buy new ones again.

Eating 1290 calories/day (net) for a loss of ~0.8lbs/week.

Last time I was at my GW of 115, I was wearing a size 8. My hips and midsection don't get tiny no matter how little I weigh, so the smallest I've been is about a size 6 at 105lbs, though that's not sustainable for me so I'm not even bothering to target it. I do slim down a lot on top -- I'll probably start wearing size S/M instead of M/L when I get closer to my goal. But the way I'm shaped, I'll pretty much always have to buy petite sizes due to torso length.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 48 years young - and I'm 5"2.

I weigh 115 lbs -

Due to vanity sizing, I fit into size 0, 2, and 4 size pants.

For tops/sweaters - also depends - sometimes Small, sometimes Medium (I have boobs).
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm on the taller side of short. 5'4"
    SW 163
    CW 141
    GW 135

Current Measurements: 32", 27", 40"

Size small shirt, 4/6 dresses (top has to be 4), 28/29" jeans.
  • fat2fitmamaB
    Options
    radcas11 wrote: »
    SW:243
    CW:98
    HGT:5'2
    SIZE: S in shirts and 0 in jeans

Wow, radcas! 98#? That is dramatic weight loss. Did you use MFP, counting calories & exercise? Or did you do something special? How did you get from point A to point B? It's easy to get discouraged, but when I see something like that, it really gives me hope. I'm a shorty, 5'3" and I have a LOT to lose, so that is super inspirational to see! Congratulations! How long did it take you to lose? Sorry for all the questions... I'm just so inspired by your success. :smile: