Options

Replies

• tcThePT
    Options
    feel free to add , like a laugh and a joke but serious about the site
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love to observe the journeys of my MFP friends and enjoy nosing through my news feed regularly...but my friends list is limited, as I only comment or post occasionally. Maybe I'm a rubbish MFP friend, but I don't want to be a superficial, say-the-same-thing-to-everybody friend either. I won't be someone who says "you got this" a billion times a day, or copies/pastes identical responses into my friends newsfeeds...but I have lost 44lbs in the last 10 months, I am committed, and I will do my best to offer a helpful comment if you need it. I am reading all your news, believe me - I just don't always have the opportunity to type. :smile:
  • mcraburn123
    mcraburn123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    yes need friends. new to this site.
  • Sparkly_Penguin
    Options
    Let's support each other in reaching those goals! Feel free to add me
  • myrtfgo
    Options
    New here, looking for support/friends. Using Wonderslim at the moment.
  • Zgoodie
    Options
    Yes need motivation/accountability
  • junkfood_junkie89
    Options
    Totally need motivation feel free
  • CaylaJune13
    Options
    Add me!!! I am a 25 year old mom of 2, full time nursing student, and full time worker! I am unfortunately prone to eating when I am stressed, which is 24/7... looking for friends to keep me motivated!

• Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    add me if you're into strengh training! and if you're not thats cool everyones welcome!
  • clarkegagnon
    clarkegagnon Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    32. Just starting gluten free and ketogenic diet. 6'2 220lbs looking to get down to my athletic 190. Please feel free to add/message me.
  • thefrigg
    thefrigg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi if people could add me that would be great certainly could do with some company
  • zobofate
    zobofate Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wanting to keep going with the motivation - would love some friends to help encourage each other! :smile:
  • Vivisexsymbol
    Vivisexsymbol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Repost on here, but I'm looking for all sorts of friends. Whether you need support or if you're supportive, or if you've got a little or a lot to lose feel free to add me! I log in every day (and have for the past 177 days). :grinning:

tumblr_migm91qv2x1qiblwbo1_500.gif
  • justlittleme21
    Options
    Anyone can add me :smile: need some friends that are on the same journey xx
  • annethom1980
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends, feel free to add me x
  • jeanybeans
    Options
    Just got back on MFP and looking to get lean and mean with some accountability. ;) Kidding about the mean part, I'm a bubbly eccentric person and won't ever give you flack for your food choices or fitness regime. Friends me if you like.
  • Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone...I am restarting and getting myself back on track again. I am looking to make some friends and meet new people along the way. Add me if your looking to meet someone new too. :)
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for friends...I'm a new mom looking to get back to my "normal" by exercising and eating right.
  • KrazyKenny1967
    Options
    I've been hovering around 205 and would like to be 190/195. Started working working out in the beginning of September. I'm slowly working up to running/ 10 min a work out, also weight training nothing intense but I feel it afterwards. Sound like you? Looking for like minded freinds.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    More friends always welcomed!