Replies

• nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Sure!! New friends are fun....
  • djhnd
    djhnd Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi - not new to Fitness Pal but back, hoping for more success this time. I've successfully lost weight in the past with a 12 step program (FA) - and that's the only thing that's ever worked for me, long term. But it is onerous. So, I'm hoping I can do FP with community rather than just food and exercise-logging and that the support will help me succeed.

And - I would love to be able to help YOU succeed too. I know a lot about health, I'm a Doctor of Natural Medicine and a researcher, and my experience as a food addict in (partial) recovery might allow me to be of service to you.

Best,

DH
  • Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! Feel free to add me...Not new to fitpal but new start for me...Hope to make some more friends and meet more people this time around...Happy Monday!!
  • gcwillig
    gcwillig Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in this for the long haul. 100+ pounds to lose. I keep my food diary open to friends.

• rhea2494
    rhea2494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Figure competitor. 14 wks out. Looking for support. :)
  • Ldub424
    Options
    I am new to this site today and am just getting familiar with the site and have no friends yet. I am just starting my journey and could use all the help, advice and motivation I can get!
  • LilbaXAmira
    Options
    I definitely need more buds on here! I just joined again and really need to get myself back on track. I surely need some encouragement! :)
  • canadianwildrose
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm an active person who let a tragedy get the best of me and gained 100 lbs :( now its time to lose ALL of my weight, emotionally and physically!! Who wants to take this journey with me? :)
  • FitGoofy
    FitGoofy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request! Always looking for and providing support to others. We're in this together!
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Reenergized and look for new friends to support and offer support to me as well. Feel free to add me!
  • ymarq84
    ymarq84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello MVP, always in need of motivational friends to keep me on track. Also any ppl in the San Diego, CA area that would like to workout hit me up. :smile:
  • Djrundle13
    Djrundle13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks, I'm fairly new to MFP. Been using the phone app for about 10 days. been managing fairly well and have been shedding some weight. I also have started the Wheat belly "diet" as well. Not totally cutting all greains, just wheat. I find that it's been helping as well.

anyhow, just wanted to pop in and say hi!
    Keep up the good work everyone!
    Dave
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for support!
  • tijlab86
    tijlab86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    More friends, the merrier!
  • CMAnorma67
    Options
    Hello everyone

I am not new to the site but I have come back
    For those old timers you might remember Norma67
    But if not that is cool too
    I lost 57 pounds last time I was here and it stayed off for almost two years but life has a time of knocking us down
    Over the last year I have ballooned in size again some of it is health and I am fixing that but mostly I stopped following what I know is right and healthy.

So now I am back to lose 80 this time and to keep it off
    I could always use some great friends and motivators.

I hope you will help me on my journey and I will help you with yours

Thank you everyone in advance
    Norma
  • lunarlibra
    Options
    New here, feel free to add me :)
  • MRS189
    MRS189 Posts: 14
    Options
    New to MFP and would love as many friends on here as possible. Add away
  • afsaaaneh
    afsaaaneh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah need some motivation :blush:
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends! :)
  • CharlieSC
    CharlieSC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The best I ever did was when I had someone with whom I checked in with every day. I would give her my workout and she would give me hers. It was good to compare exercises and we even had a couple of competitions. I would love to have that again... Nothing more than a friend who needs motivating and can motivate.. Male or female, married or single. Doesn' t matter...just consistancy... Oh, I am not a donkey. :)