8 Weeks until New Year 2015 Challenge

Replies

• teacherhsk
    teacherhsk Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join, I am currently 218 and would like to be under 200 but I will set my goal at 205 by the end of the year. Good luck everybody!!
  • healthy_caitlyn
    healthy_caitlyn Posts: 3 Member
    I'm currently at 210 lbs, my goal is to be in the 180s by the new year! But my mini goal is to be out of the 200s by Christmas! I would love to join this challenge! We can do this!
  • Jrichards1712
    Jrichards1712 Posts: 29 Member
    Ok so Im at my second worst all time high as of today and it has to stop. Hormones be damned Im going to lose this weight and Im doing it with help. Plz help me as you can Id love to have the challenge to check into. BTW damn america and this pnds I wanna be in doubles digits too lol. KG here I come teehee. im 291.5 today and I want to be 280 by new years.
  • almondjoy206
    almondjoy206 Posts: 16 Member
    Lets do it! Im trying to lose about 10 more pounds by the new year. I started this journey atmy all time heaviest and drdropped 31 pounds in a lil over 3 months. Goal is to be 175 by the new year! Feel free to add me! Could use more friends :)
  • PattieCakes25
    PattieCakes25 Posts: 30 Member
    edited November 2014
    I would love to join! Holidays are always hard for me!
    I'm 225 now, I would like to be below 200 by New Years, however, I don't know if that's realistic, so I will stick with being below 210 by then.

I always need motivation, so a good group will be fun!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Ok so Im at my second worst all time high as of today and it has to stop. Hormones be damned Im going to lose this weight and Im doing it with help. Plz help me as you can Id love to have the challenge to check into. BTW damn america and this pnds I wanna be in doubles digits too lol. KG here I come teehee. im 291.5 today and I want to be 280 by new years.

No worries, you can do it! you have set an realistic and achievable target so stick to it and you will get the results you are after!

And I know what you mean saying your weight in Kg sounds better than in lbs :D
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    edited November 2014
    teacherhsk wrote: »
    I would like to join, I am currently 218 and would like to be under 200 but I will set my goal at 205 by the end of the year. Good luck everybody!!

I'm in! I'm 219 and would love to be under 200 by 2015, as well. And I think I'll make that my goal. 199 to party like it's 1999 ;)

Edited to add: I'll be happy with a five pound loss, but what the heck...Lets see what I can do!
  • clyunker1990
    clyunker1990 Posts: 3 Member
    I would also like to join in on the challenge. My current weight is 265, and I would like to be down to 250 by the end of December. Need all of the motivation that I can get!
  • jarcaris
    jarcaris Posts: 140 Member
    I would love to join the challenge if it's not too late.
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    its not late at all, everyone is welcome!
  • FarahSyria
    FarahSyria Posts: 12 Member
    Am in too..this is soo great :-D
    Current weight 77.3 kg
    My goal is to be somewhere near 70 kg by 2015 :-)
    GOOD LUCK ALL
  • Nellpop
    Nellpop Posts: 18 Member
    I'll join in too

CW - 70kg
    GW (1/1/15) 63KG
    GW - 55kg

I'm starting to lift weights so i've been told not to worry about the scales as much as the size. I have a lot of fat to loose so maybe goal is to be a 10-12 AUS size by Jan (a 14 now)

I've also got my 40th in December and that may either be a motivating event or a too much celebrating event...
  • mrspalomares
    mrspalomares Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!!! I'm at 220 right now, my goal is to be under 200 by the New Year ;)
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    I guess my New Year's goal will be to weigh 132lbs or less (Currently 137.4lbs) and 22% BF or less (Currently 23.5%) I think they are both achievable depending on how overboard I go for Thanksgiving and Christmas :)
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    I'd like to join too, I'm also from Sydney and have been out doing lunch time walks in this glorious sunshin around the harbour. I'd like to be in single digits again by NYE but between now and NYE I have a social gathering on every weekend, it's gone crazy so that will be a huge challenge on its own.
  • im4usurya
    im4usurya Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join I am from NewJersey USA

Current Weight - 90KG
    Goal Weight - 75 KG
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    I'm in! I am currently 208 and want to be 185 by the new year! I know I can do it!
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    I'm in. I'm sick of the roller coaster of doing well for a week and then falling off for a month or so. I'm maybe 160lbs or thereabaouts now (my scale died!), and would like to reach 140/the 140's by my birthday in January x)
  • Hi! I would like to join! I am 187 pounds, and want to get to 171 by New Years Eve…
  • txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    I am 237 and would like to get down to 224 by the new year. Thanks for starting this motivational thread.