could use more active male friends.

Options
Im in the south beach diet and its doing wonders for me, but soon enough my goals will shift from fat loss to building muscle and Id appreciate having the advice of a few knowledgeable male buds that are no stranger to optimal muscle building. My diet basically is pretty high in protein, some what low in carbs and moderate with good fats. Any like minded people, please send me a add! Thanks :D

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm following the body for life macros. I've changed the workout routine a bit, but have found success, so I stick with it. Welcome to MFP.
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Adds! Could use a few more, so please feel free to add away! :D
  • javarushed
    Options
    3rd shift bump :D
  • javarushed
    Options
    AM Bump. Final Bump :D
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind you, still have plenty of fat to lose but I'm starting to build up my strength as I go. Currently following P90x diet and exercise.

I keep adding plate each week and keep my protein intake high with whey shakes.

Add me if I'm not too far behind.
  • javarushed
    Options
    Anyone that is active on this site that would like to share tips on what they are doing to become successful with their health, diet and fitness goals, please send me a ADD.

• DeathEmpr
    DeathEmpr Posts: 17
    Options
    I'd probably look into a book called Body by Science, I believe there was a 4-5 year research project went into the study.
  • javarushed
    Options
    I'll take a look Death :D