I wish I had never discovered...

Options
Tim Horton's coffee cake muffin. It's all I can think about. And this is why cheat days are bad.

go.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I have never ever been a fan of anything tim hortons, I just do not get it.....
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

That's not a bad thing. But then...leafs fan.... ;)

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    ... Cookie Butter.

I bought a jar to make some sort of brownies or blondies with a recipe I'd found... misplaced the recipe for a while, so I ended up eating it with a spoon out of the jar... had to buy a SECOND jar when I finally found the recipe.

It just feels so sordid eating it out of the jar, lol.
  • ClairePear14
    Options
    Cookie dough peanut butter...
    OMG, I would eat the whole tub plus more if I could.
  • habit365
    habit365 Posts: 174
    Options
    ...grilled cheese sandwiches are even more awesome when you put cream cheese in them. How was it possible to make them better than they already are?!!

...where they hide the donuts at the store I thought did not have donuts.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Cheat days don't work for me, I just binge eat everything unhealthy and chocolatey :L

I remember last year Costa brought out a chocolate orange mocha latte, and omg it was the most amazing thing ever! I'd get a large one nearly every day (sometimes twice a day!) It was a bad time for my weight loss. I'm hoping they bring it back this year, but I'll be controlled and get a small one once a week (hopefully!) :L
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    habit365 wrote: »
    ...grilled cheese sandwiches are even more awesome when you put cream cheese in them. How was it possible to make them better than they already are?!!

Really?

...That's it, not reading this thread.

• bigsistruck
    bigsistruck Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    habit365 wrote: »

Great, now I have to try the grilled cheese thing lol!

I wish I had never discovered that they make Cadbury eggs for every holiday now...oh man those things are good.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Kit Kats. Come to my room's closet and you will find at least five big packages stored. Can't buy them here, so I always buy a bunch at the Duty Free.
    Speaking of calories, chocolate bars with Rocklets.
  • Slinky92
    Slinky92 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This thread! Ha! :p
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    kikityme wrote: »
    Tim Horton's coffee cake muffin. It's all I can think about. And this is why cheat days are bad.

go.

Ok, so check it. There's a breakfast place near me that makes blueberry muffins right? They're huge. I mean... easily as big as a cornish game hen. Then they cook it like french toast, serve it with two eggs, bacon, and a little of the ol breakfast potatoes.

Oh my god. Me want.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Kit Kats. Come to my room's closet and you will find at least five big packages stored. Can't buy them here, so I always buy a bunch at the Duty Free.

You ever try those caramel or green tea kit kats?
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    kikityme wrote: »

That's not a bad thing. But then...leafs fan.... ;)

Hey, I'm a Habs fan and I don't get it on Timmy's food, either. Sure, once in a while for a convenience breakfast, but I could honestly take or leave pretty much anything there. (Except the Nanaimo bars, which are heavenly and which I don't let myself eat because they have a bajillion calories.)

And here you were thinking that a Habs fan and a Leafs fan would never, ever agree on anything.
  • alabella
    alabella Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream... it's so expensive and definitely not worth the money but I love it! There's so many flavours I haven't tried yet too...
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    alabella wrote: »
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream... it's so expensive and definitely not worth the money but I love it! There's so many flavours I haven't tried yet too...

New York Super Fudge Chunk!
    Half Baked!

... Never mind, leaving this thread now. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I wish I had never discovered that they make Cadbury eggs for every holiday now...oh man those things are good.
    Sadly, I discovered this yesterday when a bag of Christmas ones made their way into my cart.

• dbmata
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    alabella wrote: »

New York Super Fudge Chunk!
    Half Baked!

... Never mind, leaving this thread now. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

You should tour their factory...

Seriously. They have flavors there that never make it out to the great wide world.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That I can make mojitos at home better than any bar or restaurant...and even better than the ones they served at the Bacardi factory in PR. My mojitos are really delicious, and I could drink them all day long. At over 100 cals a pop...that's not a good idea. :'(
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

You ever try those caramel or green tea kit kats?

Tried the green tea, the strawberry and the pumpkin ones recently (friend came back from Japan). Surprisingly, the pumpkin were the best, the green tea second and it was the strawberry (which you'd think would be reasonably ok) that everyone hates!!

I wish I never discovered Coles Chocolate Orange ice cream. It was supposed to be crap! it was store brand! But it was so good.

• pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The darn bucket of Halloween candy in the office. I didn't have ANY until today. I wasted a lot of calories I could have used for real food.