Are you all about that bass.....Or does the treble get you hot?

Options
Ladies and gentlemen....look at these images.
Tell me :smile:

(1)where you started
(2) where you are now
(3) what is your goal

or any one of the three.

Also....which of the opposite sex appeal to you. Be honest but Be nice.

I did this on FB and was blown away by the responses.

cozgc0zbl917.jpeg
img

Replies

• MoriorInvictus
    Options
    #5, absolutely, followed by 3.

Started at 280
    Down to 230
    30 to go.
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    Great progress!!
  • MoriorInvictus
    Options
    Thank you very much..what about your stats?
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    Currently a 5/6 but aspire to be a 3/9

My guy pic didn't show up very well....
  • MoriorInvictus
    MoriorInvictus Posts: 40
    edited November 2014
    Options
    For what it's worth 5/6 looks pretty hot to me. Just don't go 1/2..women need their curves. And yeah didn't see your guy pic at all or I would have commented.
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    Well thank you :)
    And I agree....curves are hot....and it seems most guys agree. I know some women are born a 1 /2 and can't help their body type....and that's fine too.
  • MoriorInvictus
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You're very welcome..and true that some women are born very skinny and can't help it, it won't define who they are. I just know I have a lot more fun with a woman who I can squeeze and hold on to.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth 5/6 looks pretty hot to me. Just don't go 1/2..women need their curves. And yeah didn't see your guy pic at all or I would have commented.

"Women need their curves." Aww c'mon dude, don't say that. :|
  • MoriorInvictus
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why is that a bad thing? I don't mean it as such. I just like a woman to feel like a woman. Other men like a leaner appearance and that's great. I just like some softness. I've seen plenty of otherwise gorgeous women who are very slim and I'm glad they are happy with how they look. Everyone just has preferences.

Yeah, maybe I could have been a bit more eloquent about it I was just stating a preference :/
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Im just here to see who the first person is to get pissed off. lol
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    I'm sure someone will get pissed off, NOT my intent lol. I think we should all strive to be healthy, just don't kill yourself chasing after some media idea of beauty. Especially if you are ultimately unhappy doing so. Everybody has their own mental idea of sexy and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Hoping no one gets offended.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Why is that a bad thing? I don't mean it as such. I just like a woman to feel like a woman. Other men like a leaner appearance and that's great. I just like some softness. I've seen plenty of otherwise gorgeous women who are very slim and I'm glad they are happy with how they look. Everyone just has preferences.

Yeah, maybe I could have been a bit more eloquent about it I was just stating a preference :/

Of course you can have a preference! Everyone has their opinion of what they like and don't like, and that's totally okay. But saying something like "women need their curves" is a rather ignorant thing to say. All women have curves, some just less than others! And those who you consider not to have any curves (even though they do), don't need anything else and are doing just fine as they are.

Also you said "I just like a woman to feel like a woman." All women feel like women, because they are all women! Who are you to say which woman feels like a woman and which one doesn't! I know you mean well, but c'mon dude, you could have left those two parts out.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I think beautiful comes in all shapes and sizes. I see smoking hot athletic girls and I see smoking hot curvy girls. I like class and confidence with a little bit maintenance... and all that transcends size. If I am simply picking a picture from above I gotta go with 3 or 5
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well I was a 4 but working my way to 2 but with a little more muscle. My choice for me, no better or worse than anyone else. Sexy is a state of mind. Still I have to say that 0, 1 and 7 worry me in terms of being healthy. Couldn't see the guys unfortunately.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    started as 6. Would love to be 3, will settle for 5.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    clanmama wrote: »
    Also....which of the opposite sex appeal to you. Be honest but Be nice.
    cozgc0zbl917.jpeg

For the ladies, I prefer 3 thru 6. But it's not like I'd kick 2 or 8 outta bed...

As for my start/current/goal, the pic's too small for me to tell. Can you find a bigger version?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I did not start or end at any of these.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I am roughly about 15% right now and I wouldn't want to be any lower. That would require water deprivation and I like my kidneys. Lol. As far as woman, the perfect body I see there is 3. But that's probably before kids and that girl is probably 20. After 5 years of marriage I still see the girl I married. Still as hot as ever after our daughter. She is probably a 5 on that list. And I'll take her over that 3 any day.
  • MoriorInvictus
    Options
    My fat *kitten* is sitting at 25 right now, wanting to get back to 15%, which was my comfortable lean weight.