I wish I had never discovered...

Options

Replies

• jstrun
    jstrun Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    eh

probably cause a good majority of us arent wired that way?

I could talk about Mint Oreos, Rootbeer Float Chips Ahoys, Boston cream donuts and Brooklyn pizza til the cows come home, but it won't make me crave these things.

everyone's different. and for MOST of us, no that isnt how we got overweight in the first place :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

You can speak for "a good majority" and "MOST" of the members here? Alrighty, then. Despite your knowledge of "MOST" people, scientific fact indicates that "MOST" people get fat from putting an excess of calories/food into their body without the appropriate physical activity to offset this excess. It isn't rocket science. If I've joined a community where people got fat from another means, we need to alert the media. The scientific community needs to know! [/quote]

oh god...seriously? dude...just give it up.
  • rebeccaamy95
    rebeccaamy95 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yoghurt coated anything and jaffacakes. I have been known to eat 36 in one sitting.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    and since we're talking about liquor now, thanks to GryffynsMom.

German chocolate cake shot. Shouldn't have been invented, but here's my version:

1oz jager
    1oz godiva dark chocolate liquor
    1/2 oz coconut rum
    1/2 oz buttershots

you can float a little cream or not, your call. Stir over ice and strain into the vessel.
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I wish I had never discovered Smorgasburg- A delicious food festival in NYC. Buttery Lobster Rolls, Lumpia spring rolls and tres leches donuts! nom nom nom
  • dbmata
    Options
    jstrun wrote: »
    You can speak for "a good majority" and "MOST" of the members here? Alrighty, then. Despite your knowledge of "MOST" people, scientific fact indicates that "MOST" people get fat from putting an excess of calories/food into their body without the appropriate physical activity to offset this excess. It isn't rocket science. If I've joined a community where people got fat from another means, we need to alert the media. The scientific community needs to know!

oh god...seriously? dude...just give it up.

Just ignore her, and report her for trolling. She's just some random noob account trying to start a fight.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

German chocolate cake shot. Shouldn't have been invented, but here's my version:

1oz jager
    1/2 oz coconut rum
    1/2 oz buttershots

you can float a little cream or not, your call. Stir over ice and strain into the vessel.

OMG that sounds awesome and I don't even know what buttershots are
  • dbmata
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »

1oz jager
    1/2 oz coconut rum
    1/2 oz buttershots

OMG that sounds awesome and I don't even know what buttershots are
    Think a liquer that tastes like a butterscotch candy. 28 proof I think.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

You can speak for "a good majority" and "MOST" of the members here? Alrighty, then. Despite your knowledge of "MOST" people, scientific fact indicates that "MOST" people get fat from putting an excess of calories/food into their body without the appropriate physical activity to offset this excess. It isn't rocket science. If I've joined a community where people got fat from another means, we need to alert the media. The scientific community needs to know!

yeah but MOST people dont get overweight (i wish you'd stop throwing the word FAT at people).

Some of us that want to get into shape arent overweight to begin with. Some are just not strong, or dont have great endurance or flexibility. This isn't a weight loss program, it's a get in shape program! That's the best part!! You can use this site to work for you and yes some people have problems with overeating, but there are billions of people on this planet that didnt put on a lot of weight at some point because they couldn't control their eating.

Sometimes people just get injured and can't move for awhile. Sometimes people have biological conditions.

Regardless, becoming healthy, whether or not that involves some weight loss, is about learning self control and taking responsibility for yourself - not blaming the conversations that other people have on a free website.

I wish you the very best luck in controlling your eating habits and hope you can find a section of this site that really helps you!!!!!!

• Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ... Cookie Butter.

I bought a jar to make some sort of brownies or blondies with a recipe I'd found... misplaced the recipe for a while, so I ended up eating it with a spoon out of the jar... had to buy a SECOND jar when I finally found the recipe.

It just feels so sordid eating it out of the jar, lol.

I just clicked on this post to write exactly this....COOKIE BUTTER may be the death of me.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. There's no way to eat just one serving!
  • yoovie
    Options
    alabella wrote: »
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream... it's so expensive and definitely not worth the money but I love it! There's so many flavours I haven't tried yet too...

How can you even say that?? It's so worth the money (and the calories). I just wish they exported more flavours to Europe :cry:

ermergherd - Ben & Jerry's is the only ice cream (in my humble opinion) who knows how to cram the goodies in there lololol

• yoovie
    Options

wait - the bag isnt the serving O_O
  • yoovie
    Options
    HAHAHA
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    ...women. I'd probably have a lot more money now.

LOL. Next time, try dating 'em instead of purchasing 'em! :)
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    alabella wrote: »
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream... it's so expensive and definitely not worth the money but I love it! There's so many flavours I haven't tried yet too...

How can you even say that?? It's so worth the money (and the calories). I just wish they exported more flavours to Europe :cry:

ermergherd - Ben & Jerry's is the only ice cream (in my humble opinion) who knows how to cram the goodies in there lololol

Damn, I want to like this so much I almost clicked the flag button (guess fb conditioned me well...).
  • segacs
    Options
    Damn, I want to like this so much I almost clicked the flag button (guess fb conditioned me well...).

Haha. I bet that's why people keep flagging posts willy-nilly.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »

wait - the bag isnt the serving O_O
    The bag is about ninety-eight servings! It's a cruel, cruel world!

• yoovie
    Options
    WHAT????
  • segacs
    Options
    The best are those "single serve size" packets of goldfish, which, according to the label ON THE VERY SAME PACKAGE, actually contain 2 servings.

Evil, evil food industry.