I wish I had never discovered...

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    The best are those "single serve size" packets of goldfish, which, according to the label ON THE VERY SAME PACKAGE, actually contain 2 servings.

Evil, evil food industry.

Dude I really dont want to open 10 of those packages - they are loud at my desk :P

• corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    habit365 wrote: »
    ...grilled cheese sandwiches are even more awesome when you put cream cheese in them. How was it possible to make them better than they already are?!!

...where they hide the donuts at the store I thought did not have donuts.

And also, use Boursin cheese when making your grilled cheese....*drools*

I think you may have just changed my life. *gains 10 lbs* Not even sorry.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I wish I had never discovered nutella.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    ...the holiday oreo cookies that are covered in white chocolate. I get 1 box every year and so good.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Basilin wrote: »
    ...grilled cheese sandwiches are even more awesome when you put cream cheese in them. How was it possible to make them better than they already are?!!

Really?

...That's it, not reading this thread.

Tis true... There's a place here called Cafe Savannah that has a grilled cheese with Sharp yellow cheddar, Vermont white cheddar, cream cheese, and Brie... BEST grilled cheese you'll ever have.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    corinic91 wrote: »
    And also, use Boursin cheese when making your grilled cheese....*drools*

I think you may have just changed my life. *gains 10 lbs* Not even sorry.

If that hasn't changed your life, this might:
    Le Cheese’s 30 for 30: Montreal’s Cheesiest Food Truck Offers New Special Daily for November

Le-Cheese-30-for-30.png
  • valissa
    Options
    Girls scouts thin mint cookies... At least they are only seasonal. :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    brie and asparagus is my fave grilled cheese mmmmmm,
  • moremuffins
    moremuffins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Ferrero Rocher candy. Chocolate, creamy, hazlenutty yumminess. Not allowed in my house!

i hear you on that, they are my favourite. and somehow, until about 6 months ago, i had NEVER tried nutella before in my life. now that i have, and it is essentially just the middle of a ferrero rocher, it too is a favourite sweet treat by the spoonful. or if i have the calories for it, on a slice of toast. yum.

Nutella literally IS the middle of the rocher chocolates. They're made in the same factory (along with tictacs... figure that one out). Working there is HORRIBLE, they let you eat as many as you want on breaks...
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

Really?

Tis true... There's a place here called Cafe Savannah that has a grilled cheese with Sharp yellow cheddar, Vermont white cheddar, cream cheese, and Brie... BEST grilled cheese you'll ever have.
    Wow!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

Really?

Wow!

Will make a cheese lover weak in the knees.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Speaking of grilled cheese...there's a grilled cheese food truck in my town (yes, an entire food truck dedicated to grilled cheese) that serves a sandwich called the Mac Daddy...AKA a grilled cheese stuffed with Mac and Cheese. It is everything.
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    So much grilled cheese! I put bacon on it once and thought I was being all adventurous...
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I think we even have a hipster grilled cheese truck here in Spokane. That's how you know this is happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    The hipster grilled cheese truck is the mark of modernity. All the cool cities have got 'em these days. :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    oh I'll add one, from a purely ethics standpoint.

shark fin xiaolongbao
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Dawmelvan wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    ... Cookie Butter.

I bought a jar to make some sort of brownies or blondies with a recipe I'd found... misplaced the recipe for a while, so I ended up eating it with a spoon out of the jar... had to buy a SECOND jar when I finally found the recipe.

It just feels so sordid eating it out of the jar, lol.

I just clicked on this post to write exactly this....COOKIE BUTTER may be the death of me.

Haha that's the one product I have actively avoided for this reason. Better off not knowing, I think.

You guys talk about Ferrero rochers... Have you tried Suchard rochers?

bonbon-rocher.jpg

They're my absolute favorite, but at 196 calories each, needless to say I'm kinda glad they don't sell them here. I used to eat 3 at once easily. But I guess that goes for about any kind of hazelnut/praline chocolate.

I'll add cheesecake to the list. Really wish I had never tried it.

• pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »

Behave - I'm not peeing in anyone's punch bowl. It is a reasonable question. Many people here are food addicts. Let me simplify: would anyone show up at an AA meeting and decide an appropriate topic of discussion is everyone's favorite cocktail? Why don't you visit the Narcotics Anonymous site and ask everyone their most spectacular drug of choice? That will be some comic relief for you! :-D

MFP is NOT OverEaters Anonymous and you cannot demand that the entire population of this site, much less the rest of the world, tiptoe around your triggers. What you should be working on is gaining control of the things that set you off - so you can totally avoid this issue in the future. Isn't that why many overeaters are here? To practice gaining that control? We can't control your cravings, dear, that is for you to conquer :flowerforyou:

'Also - they do do that at AA - they learn to talk about alcohol without getting all triggerfied by it.

And at NA - they face their demons by talking about the drugs they once depended on.

I forgot one I totally have to add here....

Mozzarella sticks. the ones at TGIFridays. I always wanted one that was full, but they always ended up mostly empty cause the cheese leaked out - so I'd eat them all (5 of them, not 100) hoping for a full one :(

it was always a disappointment.

They need to learn how to cook a cheese stick. I'd forgotten about them. That is so sad. Not nearly as sad as the thought of poor little Gryffyn eating rice cakes on Halloween instead of candy, but it's sad. RIP fried cheese, we had many good years together.

Let's see. Well I can't use cheese sticks so gummy bears. I used to eat them until I'd be sick. I should grab a bag when I go grocery shopping this weekend.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Love gummy bears, got to be Haribo though. Or their gummy frogs. So good.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I have to join the "no cheat day" crowd. I can undo an entire weeks worth of sensible eating in one day, , , heck I can do it in one meal!