I wish I had never discovered...

Options

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    I have to join the "no cheat day" crowd. I can undo an entire weeks worth of sensible eating in one day, , , heck I can do it in one meal!

I don't do cheat days either. I just schedule snacks into my calorie goal.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    I have to join the "no cheat day" crowd. I can undo an entire weeks worth of sensible eating in one day, , , heck I can do it in one meal!

Dicky's Barbecue. With dessert, I can undo two weeks.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    kikityme wrote: »
    Tim Horton's coffee cake muffin. It's all I can think about. And this is why cheat days are bad.

go.

Ok, so check it. There's a breakfast place near me that makes blueberry muffins right? They're huge. I mean... easily as big as a cornish game hen. Then they cook it like french toast, serve it with two eggs, bacon, and a little of the ol breakfast potatoes.

Oh my god. Me want.

That sounds like everything I never knew I always wanted....
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    ...the holiday oreo cookies that are covered in white chocolate. I get 1 box every year and so good.

OMG, me toooooo. But, maybe (many) more than one box.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I'll name the elephant in the room.

thin mints.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

thin mints.

I must be the only person in the US who doesn't like those, lol!
  • DerekG79
    DerekG79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Coffemate Italian Sweet Creme Coffee Creamer. That stuff is awesome and really runs up my sugar!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

thin mints.

I must be the only person in the US who doesn't like those, lol!

Meh, I don't like them either.

Then again, I'm not in the US. So I guess that doesn't count.
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have never ever been a fan of anything tim hortons, I just do not get it.....

That's not a bad thing. But then...leafs fan.... ;)

My thoughts exactly!!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Nutella and peanut butter. On a spoon. Together.
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This thread is evil and must be destroyed lol
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    To be honest, calories.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    tibby531 wrote: »
    whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! go back! are there really cadbury cream eggs for christmas??? I have not seen these, and I feel cheated! I didn't stock up on the halloween ones, and now I'm out. :'(

I think you'll still have enough time to stock up:P.

I would have to say Turkey Hill Egg Nog ice cream. I'm already searching for it LOL!
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    Cookie butter and quest bars. Love them!

Have to agree on the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough quest bars in the microwave for a few seconds *drools*.

• dunnodunno
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    Yup...I got flagged. Someone must be a real hoot at parties.

FWIW, I didn't flag you. Flagging is passive aggressive and I'd rather be direct. You have to ask yourself: why spend time thinking of 'cheat' foods and encourage others to do the same? Isn't that why we're overweight in the first place? All action begins with thought. All poor food choices begin with a thought, followed by a craving. Why indulge those thoughts?

eh

probably cause a good majority of us arent wired that way?

I could talk about Mint Oreos, Rootbeer Float Chips Ahoys, Boston cream donuts and Brooklyn pizza til the cows come home, but it won't make me crave these things.

everyone's different. and for MOST of us, no that isnt how we got overweight in the first place :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Man I haven't had one of those Root beer cookies in awhile haha. I might have to go get a pack.
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    jstrun wrote: »
    this thread! now i'm hungry!!!

Nutella...oh glorious nutella...i could eat you from a jar...poor you over anything and everything.

Butter chicken from this ONE restaurant...doesn't get much better then that...i could fill a swimming pool and swim in it....

yes i'm a fatty. :smile:

Don't feel bad I always wanted to swim in the Hershey chocolate like pool that you tour in Chocolate World.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's coffee cake muffin. It's all I can think about. And this is why cheat days are bad.

go.

Ok, so check it. There's a breakfast place near me that makes blueberry muffins right? They're huge. I mean... easily as big as a cornish game hen. Then they cook it like french toast, serve it with two eggs, bacon, and a little of the ol breakfast potatoes.

Oh my god. Me want.

You have to tell us where it is -- I'm hoping it's near me!!!

• merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    alabella wrote: »
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream... it's so expensive and definitely not worth the money but I love it! There's so many flavours I haven't tried yet too...

My sister in law just told me about Ben & Jerry's "Greek Yogurt" Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt... while I was at Target... where it was being sold... er. mah. gerd. (210 calories for half a cup... not nice!)

• merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    habit365 wrote: »
    ...grilled cheese sandwiches are even more awesome when you put cream cheese in them. How was it possible to make them better than they already are?!!

...where they hide the donuts at the store I thought did not have donuts.

And also, use Boursin cheese when making your grilled cheese....*drools*

Oh, you...
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Old Bay Popcorn (Yum!) ...then I tried Old Bay Cheese Puffs.... OMG!... I was strong and actually threw out a 1/2 bag in my pantry that a coworker had given me because I can't control myself!!!! :p