Replies

• dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Edie30 wrote: »
    Fabulous!! :-)

Thanks! :)
    mizroxy13 wrote: »
    You make me feel like a jerk for only losing 15 in 100 days!!! HAHA! You look great and amazing progress! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

You're doing great! Thank you!
    Congratulations! Your dedication is outstanding!! (plus your moobs have shrunk tons already)

THANK YOU! I'm glad to hear that lol, It was quite uncomfortable going on dates with girls and me having the fuller chest lol.
    Cirsium wrote: »
    well done!! brilliant progress - really inspirational.

Thank you! I'm trying my best!
    sarackr wrote: »
    amazing job!

:)!
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    You did awesome! Great work!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well done, you rock!
  • BellaMnk
    BellaMnk Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It is great to come to visit your post and to find all this great activity and the way you engage with all of us. I just wanted to tell you that I came to "recharge" mentally and get ready for the morning here in California. Somehow I feel that we are together trying to reach the same goal. All of us. I like this team spirit ♥
    73681637.png
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    MomforNoah wrote: »
    You did awesome! Great work!

I'm doing my best! Thank you!
    AShannon54 wrote: »
    Well done, you rock!

:) Haven't heard that since high school lol! Thank you!!
    BellaMnk wrote: »
    It is great to come to visit your post and to find all this great activity and the way you engage with all of us. I just wanted to tell you that I came to "recharge" mentally and get ready for the morning here in California. Somehow I feel that we are together trying to reach the same goal. All of us. I like this team spirit ♥
    73681637.png

That is really nice to hear! I do my best to keep up with everyone on here as they have taken time out of their day to acknowledge my accomplishments so far which is the best feeling! I hope you have a great day! I wish I was in California! It's freezing in Chicago today!!
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, D!

I would like to add you, hope thats okay!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Great success so far. You look great. Keep up the hard work!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! I've logged 5 days and I was super excited about that, but now I can't wait to log 100!!! You're lookin good pal, congrats on your accomplishments.
  • mbcaldwell123
    mbcaldwell123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    dwozniak16 wrote: »
    Well I did it! I made it 100 days of logging, and committing myself to this life long commitment for a better and healthier lifestyle. Although the journey ahead will be a tough one, I'm very proud of myself for what I have accomplished so far. Starting off I took it as just another diet, or just another "try" at slimming down and then would find myself packing the weight back on and then some. But This journey has been quite a different one. I've completely changed my outlook on how I live my life, and I'm no longer doing it as a diet. This has become my life. I find myself really enjoying getting up early and not feeling terrible from consuming fast foods, and cases of beer regularly anymore. I've fought a lot of my own personal demons to get to this point, and I refuse to stop now. I am very thankful for all the friends I made on this board for their ongoing support on my posts. 100 days ago I didn't think this was possible. But now I know anything is possible. I haven't shared with any of my family or friends that I have been doing this and today I'm showing everyone what I've been up to the last 3 months.

I was pretty nervous to post this photo as I don't like putting myself out there,
    But here we gooooooo

qq7tat0me9km.jpg

Day one on the left, day 100 on the right.

Today I've lost a total of 48 pounds, almost a pound every other day for that span of 100 days. I accomplished what I have so far by eating 1710 calories a day, doing cardio 5-6 times a week for 30 minutes to an hour depending on how I'm feeling that day. Then introduced strength training about a month ago. I feel better than I've felt in a very long time, and I'm happy to say I'm 2 pounds shy of my halfway mark. Now to lose the rest of the tummy and the dreaded moobs! October has been a slow month for losses, but I'm not going to let it get me down!

I'm always looking to make more friends on here to encourage one another.
    Please feel free to send me a friend request, we are not alone on this journey!
    Thank you for reading.

Great job and congratulations!!!!! Keep on pushing!!!
  • 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Great job!

I really needed to see this today. :smile: It's encouraging.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Well done brother - keep pushing!
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    MisterZ33 wrote: »
    Fantastic, D!

I would like to add you, hope thats okay!

Definitely! Always looking to make more friends!
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    Great success so far. You look great. Keep up the hard work!

Thank you! I'm hoping for 10 more pounds by Christmas!
    sarah00b wrote: »
    Woot Woot!!! I've logged 5 days and I was super excited about that, but now I can't wait to log 100!!! You're lookin good pal, congrats on your accomplishments.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to day 150, and 200 and so on!
    You can do it!!
    dwozniak16 wrote: »
    Well I did it! I made it 100 days of logging, and committing myself to this life long commitment for a better and healthier lifestyle. Although the journey ahead will be a tough one, I'm very proud of myself for what I have accomplished so far. Starting off I took it as just another diet, or just another "try" at slimming down and then would find myself packing the weight back on and then some. But This journey has been quite a different one. I've completely changed my outlook on how I live my life, and I'm no longer doing it as a diet. This has become my life. I find myself really enjoying getting up early and not feeling terrible from consuming fast foods, and cases of beer regularly anymore. I've fought a lot of my own personal demons to get to this point, and I refuse to stop now. I am very thankful for all the friends I made on this board for their ongoing support on my posts. 100 days ago I didn't think this was possible. But now I know anything is possible. I haven't shared with any of my family or friends that I have been doing this and today I'm showing everyone what I've been up to the last 3 months.

I was pretty nervous to post this photo as I don't like putting myself out there,
    But here we gooooooo

qq7tat0me9km.jpg

Day one on the left, day 100 on the right.

Today I've lost a total of 48 pounds, almost a pound every other day for that span of 100 days. I accomplished what I have so far by eating 1710 calories a day, doing cardio 5-6 times a week for 30 minutes to an hour depending on how I'm feeling that day. Then introduced strength training about a month ago. I feel better than I've felt in a very long time, and I'm happy to say I'm 2 pounds shy of my halfway mark. Now to lose the rest of the tummy and the dreaded moobs! October has been a slow month for losses, but I'm not going to let it get me down!

I'm always looking to make more friends on here to encourage one another.
    Please feel free to send me a friend request, we are not alone on this journey!
    Thank you for reading.

Great job and congratulations!!!!! Keep on pushing!!!

Thank you so much :)
    Thank you for sharing! Great job!

I really needed to see this today. :smile: It's encouraging.

Glad it encouraged you!! We can do this!!
    Well done brother - keep pushing!

Will do! Thanks!
  • anashnyc
    anashnyc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations. Keep at it, you are looking great
  • brianne380
    brianne380 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    `a`1
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    anashnyc wrote: »
    Awesome!! Congratulations. Keep at it, you are looking great

Gonna keep doing my best!
    Thank you!
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go you!!! Keep it up!!!
  • check1972
    check1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Good job. Imagine 6 months from now.
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    mom2mcjc wrote: »
    Go you!!! Keep it up!!!
    Thanks! I will!! I wanna look good in the summer!
    check1972 wrote: »
    Great progress!
    Thank you, working my hardest!
    jbach2 wrote: »
    Good job. Imagine 6 months from now.
    I couldn't even imagine. My body has already changed so much... I really think If I keep going the way I am I will be at goal around then! Hoping!! Thank you!
  • monadominguez23
    monadominguez23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! inspiring for me...i hope one day i share a success story like this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!