RANT

Options
Naomi91
Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
Lets get those rants out! Stress is not good for weight loss so get it out!

I want to hear about anything that is bothering you!

Such as something on this site, something at work, or maybe how the neighbors *kitten* so loud you can hear it through the walls.

LEMME HEAR IT! :D

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i already ranted about how its so hard being this awesome
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I know this one is lame....but I have a low tolerance for grammar and spelling errors on people's posts! Not so much on a status update, but in the message boards or blogs...oh, and I might offend people on this one...when someone's under their calorie goal and when you view the diary they have literally eaten garbage all day, but people are still saying "good job" or "way to go!" I know we all have our moments of weakness, but really?
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    but what's your rant Naomi?! LOL

for me...its something that I posted the other day...never in a million years did I think that I would get sick of people complimenting/commenting on my weightloss....boy was I wrong!! On average, every night I work I get 5-7 comments about how much weight I have lost....some are good but are still not as exciting as they first were. And some are so backhanded that I wish they would just say nothing instead!!! EXAMPLES:1. "you've lost so much weight that you have no boobs left" (FYI same bra size throughout!!), 2." well as least your aren't losing your hair" (meaning I am not bulimic), and 3, "you need to stop losing weight while you still have some of your *kitten* left!!!"

gotta love people!!
  • Naomi91
    Options
    I tend to have some typos, but I know what you mean! I cant STAND seeing "loose weight" or "exercize" lol arggggg!!

I think many people do not read diaries xD I had a day where I ate nothing at all "fast" and got comments like "awesome numbers" and such xD
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I woke up today to the neighbors dog barking and it continued for hours until about noon. This pissed me of beyond measure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are few sounds that bother me more than a dog barking
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i hate it when i can't make it to work on time lol oh well time to find a new job sooooon...
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I tend to have some typos, but I know what you mean! I cant STAND seeing "loose weight" or "exercize" lol arggggg!!

I think many people do not read diaries xD I had a day where I ate nothing at all "fast" and got comments like "awesome numbers" and such xD

Ha ha...I know, I figured most of the time when people say good job on a bad day really didn't read the diary :) I was bad today...I had a peanut butter egg...and a quesadilla...still under though b/c I got up at 5:30 am to exercise!!!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    also, I am not talking about typos...I am talking about the stuff that I have to re-read like 12 times to get what the person is saying!!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Eating one 'bad' meal or a days worth of junk food and paying for it for the next week to ten days lol. Can't a girl eat crap for just one meal???? Haha!
  • Naomi91
    Options
    also, I am not talking about typos...I am talking about the stuff that I have to re-read like 12 times to get what the person is saying!!

ooh I know what you mean! I have some friends that talk in like text speak too.... have to read it at least 1o times thinking... uhhh. WAT?
  • Naomi91
    Options
    i hate it when i can't make it to work on time lol oh well time to find a new job sooooon...

Haha this is me every day of my life xD Basically sprinting to class
  • bryan02
    bryan02 Posts: 30
    Options
    woke up to the neighbors ****ing..... made me mad cause i had nobody to **** ;)
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I hate to hear when a person doesn't want to go to the gym or they are uncomfortable at the gym because of the "assumed" judgements they think the mean skinny people are making. Really no one gives you that much thought to judge you.

I hate the iPhone app for mfp is better than the android app.

I hate when you have a long run planned and you do your miles in cold rainy weather and the very following day it is freakin beautiful running weather

My neighbors are know it alls who have their heads up their *kitten*....strike that ...their heads are way up the kids arses...LOL

finally...dishes, laundry and the crazy clutter that is my home
  • Naomi91
    Options
    I agree, thin people really dont care! Insecurities are tough to get over D:

I have to admit I like the android is better :D Thats what i have!
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I can't stand when people get all pissy about you (me) eating healthy and going to the gym and they are like were not 22 anymore were 35. It's not going to be the same so why bother. How do they make me feel bad for trying? Because they don't want to? I don't judge you for not working out how do you judge me for it
    random I know but it happened tonight and weirds me out.

FYI I do everything on my iPhone so my punctuations are atrocious. Sorry
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    woke up to the neighbors ****ing..... made me mad cause i had nobody to **** ;)

Wow...just wow!!:noway:
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Dont rant trolls come out...
  • Naomi91
    Options
    I can't stand when people get all pissy about you (me) eating healthy and going to the gym and they are like were not 22 anymore were 35. It's not going to be the same so why bother. How do they make me feel bad for trying? Because they don't want to? I don't judge you for not working out how do you judge me for it
    random I know but it happened tonight and weirds me out.

FYI I do everything on my iPhone so my punctuations are atrocious. Sorry

Sounds like jealousy to me! I have people that say " you look good enough! Stop now." Then they try to get me to eat greasy pizza or something xD
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Working my *kitten* off to lose weight & still being called a "fat *kitten*" :huh: :ohwell: Bah!!!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I don't have any kids. But kids love me. I also have Fridays off. So, invariably I get a call at 7 in the morning from my brother, because he "forgot" to ask me if I could watch the boys. I'm not happy about it, but they're my nephews and I really do love them.

Today, child #2 arrived, and promptly threw up on my slippered feet. Apparently strawberry yoplait didn't agree with him.

But at least my theory was correct, they named drinkable yogurt Yoplait, because that IS the noise it makes coming up.