I ate 15 Chicken wings last night! Did I eat too much protein?!?!

Options

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    15 wings?
    That's just an appetizer.

How hot were super hot? did you have to sign a waiver? If not they weren't hot enough.

Lite Beer? Do you even beer?

I now have a sad.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    15 chicken wings? Sounds awesome. I think that's what I shall order for dinner tonight, along with all the beer!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Indeed. I agree. We stuck to Lite beer so I'm good I think[/quote]

The fact that you had lite beer negates this entire post. I'm disappointed.[/quote]

Yeah Lite beer. I was rocking the pale ales. Pale beer is lite beer no? No dark beer for me. Good thing is the ABV was pretty high 6.5% alcohol. And alcohol burns fat so its all good.

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    This is one of the "Lite" as in Pale BEERS we flexed last night.
    http://revbrew.com/beer/detail/double-fist
    Made right here in Chicago papa!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    BEERRUNNER wrote: »
    Indeed. I agree. We stuck to Lite beer so I'm good I think

The fact that you had lite beer negates this entire post. I'm disappointed.[/quote]

Yeah Lite beer. I was rocking the pale ales. Pale beer is lite beer no? No dark beer for me. Good thing is the ABV was pretty high 6.5% alcohol. And alcohol burns fat so its all good.

[/quote]

Well, if by lite, you meant light in color, then I guess you've redeemed yourself.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Okay its 8% proof i'll let you off.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    worry about your total calories more than a macro

29509743.png
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Why did the OP get 3 flags over his post?
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    If you wash chicken wings down with beer a magic happens and it makes all calories consumed disappear - fact.

i live by this.

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they thought flagging meant having the ability to find the post again. Or someone is bored. And mean. Bored and MEAN!

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they thought flagging meant having the ability to find the post again. Or someone is bored. And mean. Bored and MEAN!
    It's because God forbid anyone mention food that we love or other they feel are junk they get flagged. Censor everyone because you are to weak to say no to some food.

Is cuz the OP didn't have enough protein. 15 wings was just a very small amount. :wink:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

This changes things.....Lite beer to me is coors lite, miller lite, etc...
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Sissy :p I'm a girl and 20 is the minimum for a "good wing night" in my circle. And I ain't dead, yet... (Note: this is obviously in playful jest--OP, you gonna be OKAY. Enjoy it, log it, move on).

Now, if you meant you ate 15 CHICKENS last night, well, I can guess you wished you were dead ;)
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings don't have many calories at all as long as they aren't fried, breaded, or doused in a fattening sauce. They are white meat which is less fattening than dark meat, and there is very little meat on a wing to begin with. The only really fattening part would be the skin which is usually not removed from wings. Either way, there is really no point in worrying about it now since you already ate them! :)

Wings are the same as legs - dark meat because they are active muscle tissue.

• SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    your body uses what nutrients it needs, stores what it can in the form of fat and the rest gets ejected from your colon. This applies to chicken wings and any other food you eat.