What to Eat at Cheesecake Factory?

Options

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    On the small plates skinnylicious menu get the warm asparagus salad, and the lettuce tacos asain style. OH MY GOD they are both so good. And they say they're "skinnylicious" but they definitely don't taste that way.

OP is BULKING. She does not need the diet menu.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    The Cheesecake Factory have a skinnylicious menu gluten free. That menu is really good.

This is the 'Gaining Weight' forum. The Op is bulking... why would she need the skinnylicious menu?

Op, go for something you would never have chosen before, would be my suggestion.
    We have no place like that here in the Uk...maybe just as well from the sounds of it, lol.
    I thought the cheesecake alone there came to over 1000 calories a serving ?

Thanks! I've decided to go with a mushroom, onion, and swiss burger...not a lot of places have gluten free buns, so it's cool to have that option.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    The wait to be seated at ours is always super long and I'm not a huge fan of their food... Getting cheesecake to go is usually my M.O. I would just have 2 orders of cheesecake (has protein!) and call it good.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I went to a restaurant chain. Is this place really that good?
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Chicken Madeira is delicious! Everything there is loaded with calories; also the Kobe beef with wasabi mashed potatoes and asparagus is another good dish... Even the small Cobb salad has like 750 calories....fried macaroni and cheese balls; they also have a 1200 calories slice of carrot cake lol, my favorite cheese cake is the white chocolate raspberry truffle....
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I say skip the main course and just get multiple pieces of cheesecake!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Cheesecake Factory. I gave it 2 shots and both sucked. Never again.

There better be pics incoming of your food. Time to get on point here woman.

I haven't heard good things honestly- and my BF and I don't care for ACTUAL cheesecake anyway- so I can honestly say- I don't think I've EVER been.
    -
    Seriously. ever.

I don't feel deprived thus far.

but yes- pictures. ALL TEH FOODZ
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    5oiipf7evm2z.jpg

Had the gluten free burger, 1/3 of a friend's meal, and a piece of Godiva chocolate cheesecake...empty cheesecake plate.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    oh, um... cheesecake?
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    5oiipf7evm2z.jpg

Had the gluten free burger, 1/3 of a friend's meal, and a piece of Godiva chocolate cheesecake...empty cheesecake plate.

These were not the photos we had hoped for. :sad:
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    Before completely killing it

qrovaw9p1kuk.jpg
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    And that leftover bag is definitely not mine...I ate ALL my food LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    And that leftover bag is definitely not mine...I ate ALL my food LOL

Good girl!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I ordered the enchiladas off the skinny taste menu with a beer.
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    missdibs1 wrote: »
    I ordered the enchiladas off the skinny taste menu with a beer.

No cheesecake?!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I mop up my drool...
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Excuse me while I mop up my drool...

Sorry, girl!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Cheesecake Factory. I gave it 2 shots and both sucked. Never again.

There better be pics incoming of your food. Time to get on point here woman.

I haven't heard good things honestly- and my BF and I don't care for ACTUAL cheesecake anyway- so I can honestly say- I don't think I've EVER been.
    -
    Seriously. ever.

I don't feel deprived thus far.

but yes- pictures. ALL TEH FOODZ

Personal opinion, but there are a couple of dishes that are really good. Most are barely average and a couple are really terrible.

I have the same opinion of the cheesecake, but this is coming from someone who's not a fan of cheesecake, normally. Most of them are average, or way overdone for me - whipped cream on top of chocolate, on top of caramel, on top of nuts, on top of cookies - but a few are really great. And they have a huge selection, so everyone's tastes can be satisfied as long as you have a minimum of 600 cals to spend. And that's on the Splenda version of their plain cheesecake. The rest range from 800-1500 cals per slice.

That was one of the nice bits about the short bulk I did - if I was careful, I could eat a whole slice of banana cream cheesecake if I wanted instead of portioning it out over several days :/
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I found it impossible to fit any. Of their cheesecakes into my macros. Esp with the beer. Besides. On my refeeds I choose pizza over cheesecake any day #ilovepizza.