Replies

• tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Drop me a request. I love to be friends with girls who lift and IIFYMers
  • kat_snowflake
    kat_snowflake Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just joined today & def. in need of some motivating friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jessicalindly11
    jessicalindly11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me! I am always looking for more support! I am a great supporter for others too!
  • chunky_NoMore
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am new here and so lost
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes..can always use more friends to help motivate me...i promise a sense of humor and a sarcastic comment or two...not directed at them of course...
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get... Love meeting new friends.. I sign in every day to cheer on my friends... Feel free to add me
  • crashchamp
    crashchamp Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open. I've lost around 30 pounds and looking to loose around 100 more.
  • Strongheart125
    Strongheart125 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I must say I am a FABULOUS friend to have here! Add me! A short note about yourself (where you're from, your goals, why you're awesome :smile:) is greatly appreciated!
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me :)
  • MrsKillaKS
    Options
    Hello everyone! Wah gwan? I've had this app for awhile with my ups and downs, but I finally did a whole month and lost 16 lbs and still counting! Lookin for motivation and to motivate others to keep pushin! DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T GIVE IN! Add me please!!
  • Jalabrown76
    Jalabrown76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • LokomotivMordor
    LokomotivMordor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary and knowing people will see it helps motivate me not to overeat... seeing other people's progress is also a good motivator!
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Always in need of good supporting friends :)
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends! A lot of my original friends have unfortunately disappeared :( I will come back to this post later and add some people as well!
  • christinalacy562
    Options
    Looking for positive people :wink: lets encourage each other!!
  • Danderand
    Danderand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for people with a positive attitude or a sense of humor.

Feel free to add me.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    add me if you're cool! and a bit mental.
  • chillaxnomas
    Options
    I'd like friends! I'm a ton of fun and have been successful so far!!! I'm losing just about 2 pounds a week. I need to have friends that are encouraging and upbeat because I'm trying to stay with MFP for as long as it takes to lose the weight.
  • KatM__
    KatM__ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active every day with logging. Down 38 lbs, looking to lose a total of 73lbs.