12346»

Replies

• countryboy1975
    Options
    Been doing it for 15 years
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    sexy as hell and practical. My perfect man.
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I shaved mine when I started kickboxing at 15years old, then I started to grow stubble as you do when you hit your late teens, and thought hhhhmmmm shaved head and stubble looks ok, il stick with it,

do miss going the hair dressers though and having her boobies smack me in the face as a teen.

Do women not like the ruff and ready shaven head look????

Bald head and stubble/beard = perfect

• MoriorInvictus
    Options
    I shave my head because it simply started thinning and I never wanted to be "balding". I'm fortunate, I am built like an MMA fighter so for me shaving my head just complemented my look and while I had a great head of hair and have always been a good looking guy, the amount of attention I received after I shaved my head went way up.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I'm in favour of anything that prevents a comb over.

^^this.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i not only shave my head but take a razor to it once a week. why? winter time its easier to wear a hat and not worry about hat head or anything. over the past 20 years i have maybe let my hair grow a total of 3 years but probably never more than a year before shaving it off again.

I dont have a bald spot or anything and people with hair and who are losing said hair hate that i do it