Confidence Issues - Help Me Please

Options
2»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Everyone is too busy trying to keep up with their own moves. Dont worry. No one is judging you. VERY few people do this and they are usually the ones who will come here after a workout and post a thread inviting all kinds of people to talk about 'the stupids' they see at the gym. Those people are the rare exception and have no business being in your way. Just dont think about how you look - instead - fall in love with what you are capable of.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    If people have time to judge you in class, they aren't working hard enough and the joke is really on them.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I use to be the oldest and the biggest, but no more. It feels good to look around and realize I am no longer the biggest. If you want to talk to the instructor, do it, they are there to encourage,it is their job. She probably felt the same at one time, I know I did.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Its a body conditioning class. I feel this when when I cant keep up with the rest of the class

Keep going, as you progress so will your confidence. It's new to you. You have to give it time.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Keep going. One day you'll be so much better. You'll see someone new walk in who is in the same shape you used to be and you'll befriend them and understand, because you know the feels.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    They probably wish they were you ;)
  • Thanks for your comments everyone, it means alot :D
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Everyone starts somewhere... even they did. Keep going; soon, they'll start complementing you on how much you've improved.