• jaquelynny
    jaquelynny Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i have 2 profile pics- the one side way and one front ways
    -
    arditarose wrote: »
    jaquelynny wrote: »
    mj4fti97ehdx.jpg

Was your profile pic taken at a different time from this one?

i have 2 profile pics- the one side way and one front ways. i side ways one is most recent, yesterday i think. the pic i posted here is 3 or 4 weeks ago bc that what i have in my computer. i could post something better but they don't have as much clothes on and people are weird about that. i am currently hovering around 9-10% bf
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    -
    mj4fti97ehdx.jpg

i have 2 profile pics- the one side way and one front ways. i side ways one is most recent, yesterday i think. the pic i posted here is 3 or 4 weeks ago bc that what i have in my computer. i could post something better but they don't have as much clothes on and people are weird about that. i am currently hovering around 9-10% bf

Oh, for some reason I can only see the front ways on the thread, and I get the side ways when I click. I'm just asking because your butt seems a lot rounder in the picture you posted on the thread. Anyway, you look great in all of them. I don't think my mind or body can even comprehend 9-10% body fat.
  • jaquelynny
    Options
    -
    mj4fti97ehdx.jpg

Oh, for some reason I can only see the front ways on the thread, and I get the side ways when I click. I'm just asking because your butt seems a lot rounder in the picture you posted on the thread. Anyway, you look great in all of them. I don't think my mind or body can even comprehend 9-10% body fat.
    its for competing mostly- its hard to maintain, but i think i might this time to try fitness promoting. i am going to try actually to building my butt more on a lean bulk coming up
    thank you! sadly the big butts don't win contests, its tight hard round ones so i have to work on that.
    anyway, squat and build squat and build, always be improving and you will get what you want, there is no end point to a stellar physique
  • jaquelynny
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    sits and waits for photo evidence

e34ba407-6e5a-47d6-903c-59c82d5f512b_zps3cf7062a.png

From left to right: me after losing 45 lbs with no exercise, me after lifting for a year, me after lifting for 16 months and bulking with hip thrusters for a month.

excellent transformation
  • arditarose
    Options
    -
    mj4fti97ehdx.jpg

its for competing mostly- its hard to maintain, but i think i might this time to try fitness promoting. i am going to try actually to building my butt more on a lean bulk coming up
    thank you! sadly the big butts don't win contests, its tight hard round ones so i have to work on that.
    anyway, squat and build squat and build, always be improving and you will get what you want, there is no end point to a stellar physique

So interesting to me. Thank!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    <<< weighted hip thrusts, plie (sumo) squats, bridge and most importantly: running/walking crazy hills.

Not a flattering pic, but it was taken yesterday before I ran.
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    mj4fti97ehdx.jpg

OMG I am 50 shades of jealous of your butt.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well, my butt wasn't a pancake. It was however sad, a little lumpy, and slightly square. You just need to be patient and keep working.

This is what 1 year of strength did. Picture is old, but still relevant me thinks:

a2c6a051d318e74c9d095158e3c5960c05b7.jpg

• jaquelynny
    Options
    mj4fti97ehdx.jpg

OMG I am 50 shades of jealous of your butt.

thanks! you can have it too, im not special :-)
  • arditarose
    Options
    giggitygoo wrote: »
    Well, my butt wasn't a pancake. It was however sad, a little lumpy, and slightly square. You just need to be patient and keep working.

This is what 1 year of strength did. Picture is old, but still relevant me thinks:

a2c6a051d318e74c9d095158e3c5960c05b7.jpg

dayum homie.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    giggitygoo wrote: »

dayum homie.

:sunglasses: Thanks! Exactly the reaction I hope for when I train legs every week