Options
13»

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I'll take crazy for 500, Alex.

Literally laughing out loud in my kitchen...
    "I'll take anal for 250..."
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    We need video to really gauge this.
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    One finger lick: Don't bother.

Licking the *entire bowl* of chocolate cake batter, like I did this morning? Quick-add 100 calories, 'cause there's no way that it was anything less than that.

Cake batter is the >:) .

One thing for sure since I started counting cals I clean my plate like never before..lol

Oh my goodness, yes, don't grab a kernel of my weighed popcorn if you want to keep your fingers! lol
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    1/8 tsp I would guess
  • mrscronkhite
    Options
    One thing for sure since I started counting cals I clean my plate like never before..lol

I always warn my family, never attempt to eat off my plate while I'm dieting/counting calories. If I accounted for that plate of food - I'm eating every darn bite, and loving it!

• higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I don't add those things. This is the most serious I have gotten about weight loss too. almost 5 months in and down 30lbs..but I don't record small nibbles or "finger licks". A "finger lick" won't put you that far over and doom the day.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'd probably log it as one gram.
    ^This up here, is what I do for store-offered samples of foods as well as taste-licks or use of condiments.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    SciranBG wrote: »
    weigh your clean hand on a scale, then put jam on your finger and re-weigh your hand. Once you have figured out your jam-to-finger ratio, and how many calories that would be, you can log it as twice the amount to account for the previous jam-fingers.

Hopefully someone else can think of a more sane suggestion.

No I think you nailed it.